"You know that these years are extremely crucial in her life as it is the base of her development. We need to take her away from these 'cause it can get toxic sometimes. I know that fans love us but they also love to know about our life and that involves Y/n, she didn't chose to be famous or in public eye it's not her fault and she shouldn't suffer" Jin continued.

"I understand hyung" Yoongi said slightly nodding his head.

"But where should we move to?" Jungkook asked.

"How about this place?" Hoseok said and showed them some pictures of property that he just looked on while Jin and Yoongi were talking.

"Wow, this looks good" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, but where is it?" Yoongi asked.

"It's just an hour away from our company and this place also doesn't have many residents" J-hope informed.

"That's exactly what we wanted" Jimin said.

"Jin hyung and I will talk to the our broker tomorrow and ask him to find us a nice house around this location" Yoongi said.

"Perfect!" Jin said all excited.

"Did you listen Y/niee, we will be living in a new home soon" Taehyung said in a childlike voice to Y/n who was sitting on a high chair beside him playing with her toys.

"Hdi vdijs jshv hdis OPPA!!" Y/n said in her baby language and also said the word she learned just a few days ago that's 'oppa'. Everyone laughed at the over enthu Y/n who didn't even knew what was happening but was yet excited.

A month later~

It was evening chill time. BTS was having a play time with you.

"Finally we are moving to our new house next week" Jungkook said while playing with Y/n.

"Yes, our new home is so calm and quiet. I just can't wait to go and stay there" Jimin said.

"Me too" Taehyung added.

"Me three" Hoseok said and giggled.

"Yes, the house is fully furnished now we just have to pack our stuff. So boy's just start packing and whoever is done help me in packing Y/n's stuff cause it's alot" Jin said.

"Yes hyung don't worry, I'll help you" Yoongi said.

"I'll help too" Namjoon said.

"Thanks bros" Jin said with his thumbs up.

A week later~

BTS was in their van going to stay in their new home. All their stuffs was already moved they just needed to arrange it in their room.

"Princess, are you happy now you won't have to face those cameras" Namjoon said to Y/n.

"Oppa hrj svnd jsjwm hfvr gsje" you said and kissed Namjoon's cheek.

"Aww" everyone else said.

"I want a kiss too" Jungkook said with a fake cry.

"Come here I'll give you one" Taehyung said.

"Sorry I'm an anti-romantic..." Jungkook said more like sang and everyone laughed.

At their new home~

"Hyung, I was thinking we can keep some chairs here and it'll be a great place for Y/n to play in some green grass and fresh air" Hoseok said

"Yes, I like that idea we can even add a bonfire" Yoongi said.

"Yes, we will do that" Jin said and they went in.

"Wow, it looks more cozy after furniture is done" Namjoon said.

"We are gonna make amazing memories here" Taehyung said.

_________________________________________

Thank you,
Please vote and comment.