I looked over to Madelyn and she in fact carrying everything "yeah, I managed to trick her into carrying it all" I joked.

"Well the new assistant is already upstairs waiting for Ms. Jackson"

"Okay, thank you." I said and waved then went to the elevator and Madelyn followed behind and she used her card to get us up there and as soon as I walked out my eyes widened and I looked at Madelyn and she looked confused until she looked to and she looked angry.

"Hudson!" She said sternly and the woman quickly stood up.

"Yes Ms. Jackson?"

"explain to me what's going on here?"

"Oh, i could see how this looks bad big I promise it was a total accident I dropped my pen and bent down to pick it up but my dress ripped and you don't normally come in till later and the only bathroom in this floor is in your office and your office was locked but I keep a change of clothes with me at all times and I was too embarrassed to go to a different floor to change I am so sorry and the lingerie was because I have a date right after work with a guy I've been seeing and I was planning on sleeping with him tonight but I wouldn't of had time to go home and put it on so I figured I'd wear it under" she rambles throwing a shirt on after we had walked up to her with a pair of pants down to her ankles and no shirt.

"You know what I'll let you deal with this" Madelyn said to me.

"I don't know how" I said quietly and she shrugged and walked ahead of me to her office.

"Hudson this is Hill, hill this is Hudson" she said then left to her office and I gave her the bird.

"Hi" I said awkwardly.

"That was a terrible introduction I'm so sorry about that truly"

"It's okay just next time maybe go to a more discreet location to do that so if someone comes up unannounced then you'll have a extra second before they see you"

"Yes ma'am"

"Please call me Sam" I said and put my hand out and she shook it.

"Jennifer"

"Ms. Hell, I mean hill I need you in my office" Madelyn said over the phone and I rolled my eyes. This bitch knows my fucking name. Asshole.

I walked into her office and she pointed to the couch that had a pillow and blanket on it and I smiled "does this mean I get to take a nap?"

"Yup. I did keep you up all night so it's only fair to give you a quick nap and Evelyn is watching Thomas today"

"Oh shit! I forgot about Thomas!"

"It's okay, I didn't and I have it dealt with don't worry. You're still knew to the whole baby thing so it'll take a couple days to add to things to remember to grab on your way out"

I laid back on the couch "I can't believe I forgot him though, I just started and I'm already failing"

"You're not failing. Look at his room, I'd say starting with that is a success"

"That wasn't me that was you and Evelyn"

"You were there"

"But I didn't pay a single thing and all I did was paint a couple flowers and put a crib together and I didn't even fully do that"

"Because if you did then he wouldn't ended up at the emergency room"

"That's not fair, they didn't label the pieces!"

"How do you get a bar that goes on the side that's so thin mixed up with a leg?"

"I didn't see anything bigger okay"

"Yes you did, you saw me naked" she joked and I laughed and scoffed.

"It wasn't that big, I think you're just a bit dramatic" I lied.

She leaned on her desk and raised her eyebrows "not that big?"

"Nope"

She stood up and my heart started raising as she walked over to me "maybe you need a reminder of just how big it is"

I smiled and she leaned down and leaned over me grabbing my chin and kissing my lips but pulling back and she had the blanket in her hand then dropped it onto my head and walked back over to her seat "tease" I said laying the blacket over my body.

"Take a nap Sam so you can start working on being a better assistant" she joked.

I had a question on my mind and it was keeping me from actually falling asleep so I looked at her and took a moment to think if I should actually ask her or not. "...who's the other woman you're sleeping with?" I asked and she looks back up to me from her chair "you mentioned another woman last night and some time ago you had mentioned a date but I had ruined it with setting a meeting with Ms. Clinton" that bitch.

"Take a nap"

"I don't know if I can fall asleep with that on my mind"

"Trust me, you can"

"Plea-"

"No Sam!" She said getting loud with me.

"Sorry"

She put her head into her hands and leaned on the desk and I turned over pulling the blanket closer to me and faced the back of the couch and closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep and I was almost there when I heard a knock on the door then heels walked into the room "I'm sorry to disturb you" Jennifer said but paused and I figured she was seeing me. She lowered her voice to almost a whisper "oh sorry, I got some of those reports you asked for and also"

"Speak louder Ms. Hudson unless you're incapable then you can just clear your desk because I don't need someone who can't speak so correct yourself" she said sternly.

"Oh sorry, I just figured with Sam"

"Ms. Hill" Madelyn corrected.

"Yes, Ms. Hill, but I just thought you'd want me to be quiet so she could..." She paused. Why did she pause?

"So she could what"

"Nothing. Uh I brought those reports you wanted but I'm still waiting on a few and also Roxanne called up and said there was a woman downstairs and she seemed angry and was demanding she see you"

I heard her sigh and a pen was slammed on the desk "tell Roxanne to get security and get her out of my building"

Why was this woman? Was this the mystery woman? No why would she be here?

"Yes ma'am" I heard her walk out and the room was silent for a bit before Madelyn started talking.

"What am I going to do about you Sam?"

I pretended to sleep still but I ended up actually falling asleep.