Chapter 1

⚠️⚠️Trigger warning: suicidal thoughts

Nevis POV

Looking up at the moon wondering what goes beyond this world. There must be more to life then the hardship of being unwanted and unloved.

I am desperately hoping and dreaming that my happiness lies beyond the stars, to be with my parents again in heaven is all I can think about since my father passed away.

"I can be happy in the afterlife", convincing myself that there is no other way to gain my happiness.

"I miss you mom; every single day I wish you were still here to wrap your arms around me. To tell me how everything will be ok." I say as the tears roll down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"Dad, why did you leave me here with no one to love me." Trying to find reason for being left alone in this harsh world where only the selfishness of others outweighs the kindness of the heart.

"Will I be missed?", I think out loud to no one in particular. "What am I thinking, who would miss me" answering my own question.

Surly not Rebecca, my stepmother who told me she wished I had been the one to die in the accident that claimed my father's life and placed me in a coma ten years ago.

"I wish you would have never woken up!", remembering the first words from my stepmother as I came into consciousness at the hospital.

I didn't even know my dad had died when she spoke these cruel words.

I seriously doubt Amaya, my number one bully and stepsister, who can do no wrong in the eyes of her mother would even bat an eye if I were gone.

She has been mommy's princess since the beginning but at least when father was alive, she was nice to me and made an effort to be my friend.

I thought we were truly becoming real siblings within the two years of Rebecca and Father's marriage before the accident.

I believed we were sisters who had each other's back and could and would always be there for one another.

Once my father passed away, she let her true colors show. No longer there, was the sweet girl who would sit with me all night keeping me calm after I had a nightmare.

The girl who would play all the silly games we could come up with in the garden for hours.

No, she turned out to be one of the reasons I'm tired of being in this world. One of the reasons I'm ready to see my parents again, ready to finally find the happiness that I yearn for.

Amaya My Tormentor

Always abusing me physically or emotionally with the help of her lackeys she considers friends.

Her and her group of plastic minions has never missed a day to make my life a living hell. Between the bullying and the abuse, I rarely have any peaceful days.

They have locked me in a locker for an entire class period, I've had food thrown at me, glue stuck in my hair and animal urine spilled all over me. At least I hope it was an animal, I couldn't imagine an actual person doing that.

That's not even the worst of it, I could go down the list for days revealing all the horrible things they have done to me throughout middle school up until now.

Now it's senior year, the last year I gotta deal with the people at this school, hell it's my last year dealing with people period.

Looking at the moon one last time before returning to the place I call home.

"Dad I will keep my promise to you and finish school but afterwards I will be joining you and mom so until then I Love you guys." I say as I stand up wiping the last string of tears from my face and brushing the grass and dirt off my pajama bottoms.

Wrapping my jacket, a bit tighter to keep myself covered ,not because of the cold, but because I have this weird feeling like someone is watching me.

As I look around, I don't see anything out of the ordinary, "I must be going crazy." I say to myself picking up my phone that was sitting beside me on the ground.

Knowing I gotta make it back before anybody wakes up, I look at the time confirming that it's getting late.

As I move towards the direction of my house, I just can't shake the feeling that someone is there.

Stopping and taking one more look around to see if I can hear anything suspicious, which I don't. but the feeling is something I just can't shake.

I look back at the tree I love so much and the flowers that sparkle under the moonlight wondering why its only here I get that feeling, and if it's my parents watching over me.

Being satisfied at the moment that I'm not in any immediate danger, as my thoughts pacify me, I pick up my speed getting home before anything happens.

____________________________________

Back at the lake where Nevis just left was a pair of red fiery eyes burning brightly as they watch the silhouette of the petite woman retreating away from the lake.

The smell of fresh baked goods and cinnamon lingered around the spirit moon flowers and ancient tree where she sat.

"Don't worry my Queen, soon you will be mine and those who have caused you to shed these tears will burn." The pair of blazing eyes declared. "Detta är mitt löfte till dig, Min Snöflinga "
(This is my promise to you, My Snowflake)
_______________________________________________________

1st chapter of my very first book is done
Sheesh I was so nervous.
Please be patient with me as I write these upcoming chapters. They will get longer as I go.
I don't own the rights to any pictures I got them and translations from Google and Pinterest..
Vote and comment please I need the feedback as a new writer

Nevis Frost