"A wraith!" I groan, smacking their shoulders consecutively "And I missed out! No fair!"

"It's alright" Sam shifts in his seat, grinning at me wildly "We brought you a momento."

Something flying at me I reach for it. Wrapping my fingers around it I furrow my brows. A stick? They kill a wraith and I win a stick? I part my lips to complain until a road light illuminates the object and immediately I recoil in disgust. Bone. It's a fucking wraith bone. Knowing exactly where this came from I fly back in the leather seat and ditch it back at Sam, "You are so freaking gross!"

"What you don't like my gift" Sam tosses it back and I screech smacking the bone back at him in the front seat. Alas, he only tossed it right back, Sam laughing manically "You're beginning to hurt my feelings!"

"I'm going to hurt a lot more Samuel unless you QUIT IT!"

"BOTH OF YOU STOP THROWING THE WRAITH BONE AROUND BABY OR I WILL BE HURTING SOMEONE."

{}{}{}

Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared-

My notes are cut short when I notice Dean flinch again in his sleep. Furrowing my brows, the pink highlighter dangles from my lips. Pen flickering against my journal in hand I gently set down my printings of the Old Testament. He flinches again and I lower the highlighter from my lips. We've shared motel rooms my entire life and never has Dean moved a muscle once he's out. Boy sleeps so heavily you could mistake him for a log.

Noting the way his brows pinch and hands fist the sheets I put down my journal. Discarding my pens I walk around the bed. Careful to not disturb Sam, who is sleeping far more peacefully, I crawl into bed behind Dean. Gently, I nudge Dean. His arm swiftly swung around I swiftly grab his wrist in the air. My second hand shoving the barrel away that swung terrifyingly close to my face. His wide startled gaze soften when he realises its only me. Dropping his arm his gun thumps on the covers. Digging his palms into his tired eyes. "Anna" he mumbles.

Resting against the headboard, I motion to myself "Eleanor."

Hands smacking the covers I'm hit back with a deadpanned glare. "Angel Anna snuck into my dreams to not so covertly relay a message. She need to meet. She's in trouble."

Dean throw's the covers off but I don't move, "Dean the Angel's locked Anna up in their white fortress. You heard what Castiel told us. Nobody escapes."

"This is Anna we're talking about" Dean grumbles, sitting where I had and sleepily nudgies my notes.

Ignoring his thumb grazing over my journal of scribbles, I quietly voice "The might of Hevean is on our ass for you boys to to yes to your respective Archangels. I wouldn't be trusting anyone besides Castiel."

Thoughtfully, Dean sleepily lifts his attention to me "You want Cas to feel her out?"

"I'm not ready to play my Queen's yet just to win a game."

"Does that make you my Rook?" A quiet smile falls on Dean's lips although I hold his gaze steadily. No way am I putting them in a suss situation. Quietly groaning, Dean outstretches his hand "I'll call Cas."

{}{}{}

Unsurprisingly, Cas came as quick as he'd left.

Surprisingly, he's been gone long enough that Sam's woken up. Shaking his protein shake, Sam proposes "Maybe she truly did escape? She's powerful. Smart."

"And she's been caged up for however long time works up there" I'm fast to remind Sam "Hungry dogs are never loyal."

"Wow El" Dean leans over his knees on the edge of the bed "It's like she never saved your life."