Chapter Sixty Four

"Oof

"Oof. You just became an archangel's sloppy seconds."

"Oh bite me El."

Paper's whipping around again, I launch from my armchair onto my feet "Cas! What the fuck?!"

Stepping around me, he drops the body heaved over his shoudler into the armchair I'd been curled up in seconds ago. His face dirty and covered in muck I cannot get over the shock coursing through my body. When Cas steps back to give his unconcious body space, Winchesters dashing in from the kitchen behind me, I wonder if what if my eyes are messing with me "Is that... Adam?"

"Adam?" Bobby wheels in front of the boy, utterly lost "Who's Adam?"

"Our..." Sam sound just as confused as I am "He's our brother."

We're staring at Adam for an uncomfortable- correction- an embarrassing amount of time. So long in fact, Dean's dragged in a chair to hunch over. Still, we all stare. I'm historically proud to never be speechless but right now I can't quite put my finger on the right ones. A million questions race through my mind. Millon's. Still, my finger can't quite choose the right one to explain why the hell Cas threw Adam like an uncncious sack of potato's over his shoudler and flew him in here like a bat out of hell.

"Cas" Dean beaks the unsure silence "What the hell?"

"Angels."

Raising my brows from where I'm sat on Bobby's desk, I wonder "Is there any synonym's you want to pair with that noun?"

"I know one thing for sure" Cas hovers over Adam's unconcious body "We need to hide him now." I roll my eye when Cas puts his hand to Adam's chest and brands the Enochian symbols on his ribs to hide him from angels. No waiting for consent or anything. Like branding cattle.

With a painful scream that sends all of us cringing, Adam shoots up wide awake. Taking us all in his a frightened wide eyed gaze. "Where-" Jolting his gaze around, Adam pants "Where am I?"

"It's okay" Sam launches in to pull Cas away, providing Adam with some sembalance of breathing space to freak in "Just relax, you're safe."

"Who the hell are you?"