I hesitated.

"Mine was easier because I didn't know her," I explained quietly, not wanting to go into much detail. She just watched me, waiting for me to go on.

"Her?" She repeated, making me nod hesitantly.

"Yes, she was a woman. I didn't know her, I didn't even know her name. She was-" I stopped, swallowed.
"She was pregnant.. and I- I had to. It was either killing her quickly or letting my father torture her to death. She wasn't getting out of it, but she still begged me not to-" I explained, her eyes shooting wide.
"If I could go back...I wouldn't change what I did. I'd still kill her and her unborn child in that cold cell because it was the nicest thing I could do for her. Henry Santidore would not have survived, no matter what. You gave him a quick death, rather than him be cut until he bled to death, then sliced into tiny little bits. You gave him the kind option, you showed him mercy despite everything that he has done, and that is why you are no monster. You don't feel guilty about killing him like that because it was the right thing to do," I explained sternly, seeing her tear up, swallowing thickly.

"How do you always make bad situations sound so much better?"  She questioned quietly, making me chuckle softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"One of my specialties," I shrugged with a smirk, making her raise a mischievous brow.

"Oh, is that so?" She questioned, smoothly sliding onto my lap, placing her thighs on either side of me.

"Mhm," I hummed, hands sliding under her shirt and gliding over her skin.

"I wonder what some of your other specialties are?" She pushed with a grin, biting my bottom lip playfully with her teeth. 

"How very devious of you," I smirked before slipping her shirt from her, throwing it to the side before glancing over her breasts, now exposed to me. Her nipples were pink and peaked, boobs perched and full. I slid my gaze over her, feeling her inhale of breath as I took her in. 

I ran the back of my knuckles up the valley of her breasts, eyes sliding to hers as she held back her soft sound. 
I smirked at her, absolutely fucking not.

I dipped my mouth to one of her nipples, swiping with my tongue and giving her a soft lick. When she whimpered softly, her arms lacing around my neck as she arched closer, I licked her again and again, flicking my tongue over her peach flesh. My hand that wasn't placed on her hip traveled up her waist, thumb rubbing under the swell of her heavy breasts before stroking over her other nipple. 

She swore softly at my hands, no doubt driving her insane as I nipped her with my teeth, soothing the hurt with a flick of my tongue. Eventually, I took her whole nipple into my mouth, sucking softly before letting go with my teeth, letting it ripple before I began to kiss over her chest. I sucked little marks onto her, but before I could move onto another spot, she held my head firmly to her. 

"I'm sick of you being a gentleman," She huffed, making me grin, nipping her skin before pressing a kiss.

"Are you now?" I muttered against her skin, kissing my way up to her collarbones.

She nodded briefly, noticing her eyes fluttering shut. 

"Tell me what you want instead then, I'm open to suggestions," I shrugged.

"You're an asshole," She laughed breathlessly, making me nip her harder than I had tonight, took her neck, and held her firmly.  Her eyes snapped open, clouded with lust.

"Say that again, amore, (love)," I dared, making her bite her lip softly, growing timider. 

I loved finding Oaklyn's little kinks, clearly a lot of them she didn't even know she had herself until she finds herself in them.