Chapter 11.

It had been a few days since Caiden and I finally had sex, proper sex. I still couldn't believe how incredible it was, how incredible he was. The past few days have been casual, nice. Caiden was in Principle Burton's office, receiving his punishment from the other day, he wasn't too worried about it. When he finished in there, we were meant to have another 'tutor' session but if it was anything like Monday, we'll just hang out. Right on queue, he walked out of the office, his gaze immediately falling to me. His lips twisted into a quick smirk, clearly not expecting to see me. 

"Hey there troublemaker," I grinned as I jumped up from my chair as he stalked closer, he took my hand in his before pulling me through the door, leading into the hallway.

"Come to collect me? You're mothering me," He smirked, I laughed at him, only widening his smile.

"You're very funny," I rolled my eyes, he winked at me in response.
"I'm here to teach you chess," I smirked, his face dropped.

"Chess?" He groaned, I nodded happily. 

"Come on, you'll be great at it!" I reasured as I pulled him towards the library.

"Are you kidding me, tree?" He groaned.

"I still don't understand that nickname," I shot him a dirty look, he shrugged.

"Your name Oaklyn, Oak for short. Oak is a type of tree, making you a tree," His smile was lazy, I shook my head.

"It sucks," I argued.

"Prefer sapling?" He teased, my eyes widened in horror.

"Maybe just stay away from trees?" I suggested, pushing through the library doors.

"Leaf? Leaf's pretty cute, don't you agree?" He asked, his face deadly serious.

He's the biggest softie on the fucking planet.

"If it makes you happy," I sighed, knowing I wouldn't be changing his mind.

"It does," He grinned quickly, I smirked myself as I pushed him down into the chair opposite me. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out my portable chessboard and pieces, his amused face dropped.
"I'll never understand chess," He sighed. 

He repositioned himself as he leaned back into his chair, lifting his hips slightly as he adjusted.  I couldn't help the pink flood to my cheeks, how was he so effortlessly hot?
"Twigs, you're blushing," He beamed.

"Twigs!?" I questioned furiously, his smile grew.

"It's adorable!" He protested, I raised a brow. 

"Why are you so incredibly infuriating?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"One of my talents," He shrugged with a lazy grin.
"My fingers are another one," He continued.
"Then my tongue," His voice lowered as his eyes bore into me, a wicked glint in his eyes.
"Not to mention my-"

"Caiden," I said calmly.

"Yes, my love?" He questioned with a grin.

"I suggest you close your mouth before I staple it shut," I warned, he bit his lip at me.

"I love when you talk dirty to me, amore, (love)," He groaned softly, his eyes rolling softly into the back of his head as he threw it back. 

Fuck this. 

Shoving the chess back into my bag, I took his hand quickly, dragging him furiously out of the library, turning quickly into an empty classroom.  I pushed him into the locked door backward before dropping my bag, my lips smashing into him. He responded instantly, his hands immediately traveling up my shirt, untucking it as he went. Instantly, I shoved them away, leaning back slightly to see his amused face.
"No touching," I ordered, he nodded innocently.