Chapter 45.

I woke up with a distant headache, knowing fine well that I definitely got drunk last night. My eyes fluttered open, sun seeping into the bedroom. I stretched slightly, letting out a soft sigh through my nose as I adjusted to the world once again. My body was pressed against Caiden's warm one, his head resting on my chest, his arm around my stomach. His body was practically on top of mine, or correction, on top of my naked one.

I grinned as I felt how soft the sheets felt around me, Caiden's skin covering mine. I ran my hands through his hair, smiling softly at his peaceful state.

Leaving one hand playing with his hair, I ran the other over his back, following the faint feeling of a scar, trailing down his spine and shoulders.

He stirred softly, his head moving on top of me, blowing out a soft sigh from his nose. He glanced up at me, kissing one of my boobs as he rested his chin on top.

"Hey," He whispered, smiling up at me.

"Morning," I grinned back, still playing with his hair softly.
"I'm naked," I laughed softly, making him smile wider, not phrasing it as a question.

"You did that yourself." He kissed my boob again, nipping softly when he placed another kiss under my collarbone.

"I wouldn't mind if I hadn't," I smiled, hands running over his neck as I pulled him further on top of me, kissing his lips softly.

He straddled over my hips, his thighs on either side of me, his hands running over my stomach and chest. Smiling at the feeling, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him as close as I could.
"However, I do remember something about a car, now that I recall being entirely my fault," I smirked, making him pull back slightly, his nose brushing against mine.

"You were very convincing to say the least," He grinned, kissing the tip of my nose.
"And tempting," He continued, kissing my cheek.
"And extremely fucking horny," He finished, pressing a kiss to my lips. 

Taking him by surprise, I quickly flipped us. I straddled over him, my thighs keeping him in place as I ran my hands over his chest, still kissing him softly. 
"No wonder, I had eye candy all night long," I grinned, making him chuckle softly, his fingers dancing over my legs and hips. Hands rubbing over my ass, I leaned closer to him.
"You were right about Joseph," I smirked, making him squeeze my thigh softly.

"When you're naked and on top of me, I do not want to hear another man's name on your lips," He huffed, making me grin against him. 
"Otherwise, my darling Oaklyn, I will make you scream mine," He whispered, heat rising through my stomach, no doubt he would make me scream it.

"I'll have to start naming other men then, won't I?" I teased.

With no warning, he flipped us once more, pinning my hands to the bed and above my head, his lips on mine roughly. His left hand came against my entrance, pushing down on my clit with precise accuracy, a moan tearing from my throat. 
"Now that's the sound I love to hear from that mouth," He smirked, dropping his kisses to my neck.  

He swirled two fingers around me before slipping inside, his thumb rubbing against my clit. Another sound left me, hips bucking to get him to move faster. 
"So fucking needy," He grinned, pumping his fingers in and out of me much slower than my liking. His thumb pressed down on my clit again, rubbing rough circles against me.

"Just like that, fuck Caiden," I breathed, desperate for more of him.  

His fingers left me, his hand moving from my own as he shifted down my body. He took my thighs roughly, dragging me closely before hooking them over his shoulders.
"Yes," I gasped, knowing exactly what he was going to do.