Chapter 16.

After Oaklyn and I actually communicated and sorted our shit out, we decided to get pizza, she was very prompt on pineapple on pizza and watched shit tons of movies. All the movies she picked were Disney ones, she watched the tv happily as I watched her.  Eventually, she fell asleep in the middle of Frozen, I muted the sound but kept the tv on, letting the light illuminate her precious face. My arm was wrapped around her, my fingers playing in her hair. Her legs were tucked up next to me, her face snuggling into me. Her face was neutral of emotion, peaceful. Her eyelashes were long, a stray one on her cheek before I swiped it away softly with my thumb.
"What're you doing to me?" I cooed softly into her hair, no louder than a soft caress. 

A few moments of silence passed, her soft breaths filling the dimly lit room through her fucking tiny ass nose. 

 She moved her head slightly, nudging her nose into my chest slightly before letting out a soft sigh through her nose, still asleep. I smiled down at her, I could watch her forever. So fucking precious.
"Mmm...Caiden?" She hummed sleepily.

"Yeah?" I whispered into her hair softly. She remained still for a few moments before she tilted her face up, placed her lips on mine, and kissed me softly. I returned her kiss, my arm wrapping around her waist as I dragged her closer, my hand on her lower back, rubbing softly. The kiss grew more passionate with every second, slowly sliding her tongue into my mouth as she slid on top of me, straddling me as she continued to kiss me. I was confused at her sudden affections but definitely wasn't complaining. My hands ran up and down her waist as she hovered over me, her tongue dancing with mine slowly.
"What are we?" She questioned hesitantly, pulling away slightly. Her blue eyes sparkled down at me in the dark, I watched her face. Honestly? I had no idea.
"I mean...you claimed me, I was just wondering, what does that even mean?" She questioned softly.

"What do you want it to mean?" I questioned, she laughed softly.

"Don't deflect the question onto me," She answered as she ran her finger down the scar on my eye slowly, playing with my hair softly as she chewed her lip nervously.
"I mean, claiming me means that I'm yours.." She hesitated as I watched her carefully.
"Does that mean you're mine? or-"

"Oaklyn," I spoke softly, cutting her off from her doubts.
"I'm yours in every fucking way you can think of," I smirked up at her, she grinned down at me.

"Yeah?" She repeated happily.

"Mhm," I hummed, my hands slipping under her shirt as I drew shapes onto her skin softly.

"So, I can do this.." She muttered, sliding my shirt from me and throwing it across the room."Whenever I want?" She finished as she tilted her head.

"Whenever you want," I repeated.
"Whatever you want," I added with a smirk.

"Whatever I want?" She questioned with a quirked brow, her lips twisting upwards mischievously.

"You heard me." My hands fell from her waist, sliding up her bare thighs and squeezing them softly. She whimpered softly at the feeling, her eyes fluttering shut.
"God, you fucking destroy me," I muttered at the sight of her, memorizing each sound that comes out of that perfect little mouth. She grinned down at me as her hands fell down my chest, following the outlines of tattoos on her way down. Her fingers played at the waistband of my sweatpants teasingly, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as she moved further down. Eventually, her hand was wrapped around my dick, moving her hand up and down slowly. She giggled at the sight of me under her, completely mesmerized by the feeling of her.

"That feel good?" She asked teasingly, moving down my body slowly.

"Yeah," I gasped out as I felt her tongue dart out, rolling over my tip, my eyes snapping open as I watched her, she stared right back at me.

"How good?" She asked, her hand still pumping me, going slightly faster than before.