Chapter 40.

The whole way home, I told Caiden all about how it went with his mother and sister. Although I didn't really talk to Alex, she seemed quite nice, definitely introverted. 

"She loves you more than me," Caiden laughed when I finished telling him all about how his mom wanted to know every single detail of our relationship. How we met, who liked who first, how long it took to admit into liking each other, how many kids we're having. 
No, I'm not kidding.

"She was lovely, overwhelming for sure, but lovely," I grinned, lacing my hand in his as we finally got back to his house. 
"But now there's only one question left,"  I smirked, standing in front of him, making him stop quickly. He glanced down at me, quirking a brow at me.

"Oh? And what's that?" He grinned, his hands going to my hips, and dragged me into him.

"When are we fucking my makeup off?"  I muttered against his lips.

"I thought you'd never fucking ask."

His lips crashed into mine hard, his hands running up over my waist as he got me as close as he possibly could. My hands wrapped around his neck, bringing his lips down to me as I stood up on my tippy toes, trying to get as close as I could. His hands dropped to my thighs, traveling up my sundress before he hooked them under my thighs, lifting me from the floor and holding me up against him. I wrapped my legs around him quickly, my lips still moving quickly with his own, licking his tongue with mine. His tongue ran over my bottom lip, biting it roughly before his lips dipped to my neck. He sucked on my skin, his fingers digging into my thighs slightly harder, making a soft whimper leave my throat.

One of my hands trailed to the back of his head and laced in his dark hair, the other going to his shoulder, digging into him softly. He began to walk through the house, still kissing over my neck and collarbone as he went. Eventually, he placed me down on the bed, my back laying against the sheets. Refusing to let go of him, I pulled his neck towards me, slipped him from his shirt, and reconnected my lips with his own. His hands went to my waist and trailed down the soft material of my dress. 
"I want this off,"  He growled lowly before licking the shell of my ear, making goosebumps ripple all over my body. 

Taking the skirt in his fists roughly, he removed it from me, giving me some quiet praise when I lifted my hips to help him at the correct time. He threw my dress to the side, landing somewhere on the floor next to the bed. His eyes raked over me, taking his sweet fucking time while he did so. 

His hand came to my leg, the backs of his fingers running over my skin smoothly. A soft whine left my lips when he trailed up the lace material of my panties, his thumb rubbing over my hip and up a bit of my waist. 
"So so beautiful," He muttered, still admiring me. 

Suddenly he knelt down, his lips brushing against my lower stomach, goosebumps everywhere. A hum left my throat as he moved up over my skin, his tongue occasionally gliding over me, the warmth of it quickly turning cool in the air when he moved on. Kissing up my ribs, hands exploring every inch of me. 
"This is going too,"  He grinned wickedly, hand running over the strap of my matching lace bra. 

Fuck, he was driving me insane. 

He reached behind my back, unclasping the bra, and freed me from it. He threw it in the same direction of the dress, his lips running under the swell of my breasts. 

Just when I thought his torture couldn't get any worse, 2 of his fingers rubbed against my clit, only on top of the material covering me. A whine left my lips as he slowly moved his digits against me, arching my back slightly at the feeling. 

He nipped over one of my breasts, licking over one of my hardened nipples, and sucked it into his mouth, his tongue swirling around it. Another soft moan left me at the feeling of his warm mouth, his fingers still going against my entrance, slow and teasing.