Chapter 3.

God, I was mad. Mad was an understatement. 
I was livid.
If I knew anything, it was that Caiden Ford Fulton did not need help with his education, he was smart. I knew it for a fact. 

Here I was, in the middle of the hallway, screaming at him as he stared at me, taken back by my harsh tone.

"Oh, you're my tutor?" He asked, trying to act innocent. I knew Caiden's reputation. I knew he was smart. I knew he didn't need a tutor. I knew he knew I would be his tutor. 

"Don't act innocent with me Caiden, I know for a fact you do not need to be taught algebra," I crossed my arms.

"Oh? I never knew you paid so much attention to me," He answered smartly, this fucking dick-

"Don't do that," I ordered, he raised a brow.

"Don't do what?" 

"Don't pretend that I'm some girl who's obsessed with everything you do," I demanded. Even though people began to stare at us and whisper, our gazes were locked. 

"Someone has their fucking panties in a twist," He barked angrily, glaring down at me.

"Trust me, you have no effect on my panties," I snapped back.
"That rumor is already going around, don't encourage it," I added quickly, he scoffed.

"What?  You think I'm the one telling people I fucked you?!" He argued, I gulped as he took another step towards me.
"That I fucked you so fucking good you were begging for me?" His jaw clenched angrily as he waited for an answer.

"I wouldn't put it past you and your fucking dick friends," I continued.

"What makes you think I even want to sleep with you?" He spat venomously. 
"Do you seriously think that highly of yourself? That, what? I'd slit my own throat just to eat you out? Is that seriously what you fucking think!?" He pushed.

"Oh fuck you, you care about no one but yourself. I want to know why you're fucking wasting my time!" I spat back, he narrowed his eyes at me, his faided scar that sliced through his left eyebrow, travelling down his eyelid catching my attention briefly. 
"First you're asking me to come to your practice, then you're touching my waist, now you're insulting me because what I'm saying is the fucking truth! You're so far up your own ass, you forgot that not everyone is obsessed with you as much as you are yourself. People don't like you Caiden, they're terrified of you!" I yelled, not caring about how big of a scene this was causing. 

"And you'd do well to remember why!" He growled furiously.

"Why's that? Gonna kill me Caiden? Threaten me with a gun because you don't like hearing the cold truth? Or maybe you'll get your daddy on me," I taunted with a vicious smile, his face softened for a split second, hurt flashing through his eyes briefly before hardening again. He suddenly grabbed me roughly by the arm, yanking me towards him, his lips hovering next to my ear. I froze as he spoke, mainly in fear, other in curiosity. 

"You should remember for the exact opposite reason, I won't take joy in losing my temper with you but don't make the mistake thinking I won't," He warned before letting me go, storming through the halls and not looking back. I stood frozen, feeling like total shit. 

Why would I even accuse him of that?  
What the fuck was wrong with me? 
He'd been nothing but nice to me and here I was, screaming at him for... well I don't exactly know why. 
He was wasting my time purposely. 
God, I feel like a fucking bitch.

I debated walking back to my room, feeling sorry for myself for no reason. Or I could follow him, swallow my pride and apologize. It's probably best if I let him cool off before I do that.