Chapter 39.

"Beautiful, I still think you're stressing about nothing," I hummed softly, kissing her shoulder as I watched her through the mirror. 

"Stressing about nothing?! You're telling me meeting your mom is nothing?!" She gasped, clearly horrified at what I was implying, I only grinned at her in response, kissing her cheek.

"My mom will love you, at this rate you're gonna have a heart attack, Mi Amore, (my love)," I muttered, kissing the shell of her ear when I finished.

"At least I'll look good doing it," She grinned at me with a playful wink, making me roll my eyes at her, my smile undeniable huge. 

"Yes. Yes you will," I smirked, kissing her hair softly before returning to our bed, sitting casually as I watched her fuss over her makeup. I'll be honest, she was mesmerizing to watch, she applied it so effortlessly, I never realized how long makeup takes to do. Not that she needed it, Oaklyn Santidore was completely breathtaking, makeup or not.

"You're putting me off, just watching like that," She sighed, her eyes looking down at some type of powder in her hand.

"I'm afraid to say I can't do it for you, and besides, I can't help it," I shrugged carelessly, making her eyes snap up to me in the mirror, rolling her eyes.

"Look away," She answered back.

"And miss the effort you're putting in? Absolutely not, it's relaxing to watch, when you're not doing little blowjob shit with your mouth that is," I grinned, she furrowed her brows, jaw hitting the ground.

"What the-" 

"With that little stick, you were doing something with your eyes and your tongue was extremely distracting, it's like you're begging me to put my dick in there" I explained with a smirk, she only laughed at me.

"Mascara baby," She filled me in, and I nodded, pretending she just spoke English. 
"See, you don't need it," She explained, going back to her makeup stuff.

"Why's that?" I questioned, tilting my head as I got a better view of her face.

"Your eyelashes are already long, very long actually. They really make your eye color stick out," She replied, bringing an extremely fluffy brush to her cheek and began dragging it around.

"Is that a good thing?"  I questioned with a laugh, now trying to remember how long my eyelashes were without actually touching them, I didn't particularly notice before... well, right now. 

Grinning, she hopped up from her chair, strutted her cute little ass over to me, and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed her back, my hand trailing up her exposed thigh, and going to her ass and squeezing it softly.
"You sure you don't want my dick in there?"  Rolling her eyes, she took my hand from her ass and kissed my knuckles with a grin. 
"No way you're fucking this makeup off," She smiled sweetly, making me smirk wickedly at her.

"Yet." I placed a kiss on her stomach, my eyes still watching her face twist with a smile. 

"Asshole," She scoffed, pulling out of my reach and walking back over to her chair and mirror. 

"Your ass looks great from this angle by the way," I complimented, making her shoot me a foul look over her shoulder.

I wasn't lying, her ass looked fan-fucking-tastic. 

"I'm trying to get ready to impress your mom, and you're talking about my ass and blowjobs?" She questioned, her hands working quickly with her things. 

"Impress my mom? Darling, you don't need to worry so much about this, she'll fucking love you. She'll hug you to fucking death," I reassured, walking over to her and crouched next to her. Her fingers ran through my hair softly, giving me a soft smile when she glanced over at me. I took her hand, kissing her hand.