Chapter 38.

This morning when I woke up, I decided to take a hot shower, noticing Caiden had already woken up. I changed into a button-up shirt, falling just to my thighs, tying my hair up in a wavy ponytail on top of my head. I'd also noticed my neck bruising also wasn't that visible, thank god. I fluttered through the quiet hallways of his house, everything so well lit with natural light, seeping in from the windows. 

I secretly dreaded facing him after yesterday, I felt terrible about the whole fuckin thing. It was so wrong of me, and if I could take it back, I fucking would.

My thoughts halted when I reached the kitchen when I saw Caiden's exposed back facing away from me, his head bopping slightly to the quiet music coming from the radio. Sweatpants covered his lower half, his tanned shoulder blades flexing with each movement. I leaned against the doorway as I watched him cook, what I think was bacon from the sizzling sound, arms crossed over my chest, a small smile on my lips. Sensing my presence, he froze before glancing over my shoulder, smiling at me when he saw me. 

I had no idea how he does it, he always fucking feels me staring at him. 
"Morning, love," He called out, attention back on the pan in front of him. 

I stalked further into the kitchen, quietly coming up behind me as my bare feet padded across the white, marble flooring. When I reached his side, he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me softly and kissing the top of my head. I placed a kiss on his chest, snuggling my face closer into him, wrapping my arms around his middle.

He glanced down at me with a smile, making me grin back up at him, my chin on his muscular front. 
"I hope you're hungry for eggs and bacon," He grinned, making me giggle softly with a nod. Picking me up suddenly, he walked me over to the kitchen island and placed me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him closer. His hands were on either side of my thighs, his lips on mine, moving slowly. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, forcing his hands to run up my bare thighs until they were on my lower waist, pulling me closer. He hummed when he ran his left hand through my hair, fiddling with the wavy curls and removing my hair tie in the process. 
"Morning baby," He grinned against my lips, making me smile against him.

"Morning darling," I muttered back, pecking his lips, then cheek, then his chin, then his other cheek, then his nose, then his forehead. 

He took my face slowly, bringing my lips back to his. His lips moved with deliberate slowness, his tongue brushing against mine passionately, hands running up and down my thighs. Slowly, he dipped his head to my neck, placing soft kisses across my jaw and throat. He followed the exposure of the top few buttons I left undone on his shirt, smiling against me as he dipped lower on my chest.
"I love when you wear my clothes," He whispered when my hands went to his shoulders, running up and down his arms. 

"Why?" I smiled, closing my eyes as I memorized how good it felt to have him touching me.

"Because it just reminds me that you're mine. Every inch of you, mine to touch, to kiss, to look at, to worship," He explained, continuing to undo another button on the shirt, then another. 

His lips sank lower and lower, kissing down the valley of my breasts, licking softly as he looked up at my face. 
I nodded softly, running my fingers through his hair. 

With my consent, he continued to sink lower, button after button until they were all undone, the material just about covering my breasts, but exposing my middle. He slipped the shirt from my shoulders, dropped it to the floor, and kissed over my chest. 

A soft hum left my lips when his thumbs went over my nipples, fingers skimming under the swell of my breasts, and laced around to my back. He kissed over my right boob, nipping once before going straight down to my thigh. He kissed the inside, his hand slipping under my left calf as he continued to kiss over my leg. 
"Caiden," I whispered softly, fingers going under his chin.