Chapter 21.

TW: Mentions of r**e

"Why won't it fucking stop?" I asked, slightly alarmed at how much blood was pouring from his shoulder and chest area, not to mention how many scratches I left down his arms and back, some of them bleeding softly, some just bright red.

He only laughed at my baffled and horrified expression, forcing me to glare at him again.
"Stop laughing!" I ordered sternly, only making his grin widen.

"You need to calm down, it's seriously our last night together and you're worried about a bit of blood. Don't you girls bleed like, every fucking month?" He questioned casually. Out of nowhere, my face burned with embarrassment at his change in topic.

"Caiden!" I barked, glancing away from his face, forcing another chuckle to rip from his throat. 

"Don't be embarrassed about that shit, leaf. Do you think that bothers me? Period or not, I'd eat that shit out any day of the week," He shrugged carelessly, pulling my hips from in front of him until I straddled his lap. 

"Caiden!!" I gasped, this man is so horny it blows my mind.

"What?!" He barks back, clearly confused at what he was saying was wrong.

"That's just- no! You don't do that when.. well, yknow!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

Rolling his eyes, he unraveled my arms, placing them around his neck with a pleased smile at our new position.

"I've heard they ease cramps, it could be very beneficial," He grinned wickedly, scanning over my body at an agonizingly slow pace.

"You're mouth will be going nowhere near my legs when I'm on a period, got it?" I questioned with narrowed eyes, finally catching his attention.

"Yeah, yeah. But the offer still stands if you change your mind," He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and attempted to get up, only to be stopped when he grabbed my hips and pulled me back on him, frowning unhappily at my attempted escape. 

"Caiden, I'm not watching you bleed out just because you want to have sex. Again," I explained, not nearly as amused as he was. 

"I won't bleed out, don't be dramatic," He rolled his eyes at me, dropping his lips to my neck and kissing softly. 

"Caiden, I'm patching you up and that's final," I said as I tried to get up again, only this time he didn't even let me budge.

"You remember when you patched me up last time? Remember how that nearly ended?"  He questioned, refusing to the first time he kissed me. 

"I still can't believe you constantly turned me down," I giggled at the thought.

His face snapped up to me and narrowed his eyes.
"You're lucky, I could've made you wait until marriage," He shrugged.

I froze.
Marriage?

He clearly caught onto my train of thought and froze himself, staring at me silently, his mind clearly spinning around thoughts. 
"I-" He stopped himself, furrowing his brows more at himself as he thought of what to say, eyes searching my face for some kind of answer. 
Suddenly, his eyes went to my eyes, all signs of doubt leaving him.
"Sure, we could go to Las Vegan, married by Elvis? That would be a story," He grinned.

"Elvis?" I couldn't help but laugh at him, he nodded quickly.
"And if I wanted a traditional wedding?" I pushed with a raised brow, a large smirk on my face.

"Please, that would never happen. Elvis is definitely your guilty pleasure, what kind of girl wouldn't dream of it?" He grinned with a shrug.