Chapter 17.

My body lurched forward as he slammed into me from behind, one of his hands roughly pulling my hair back, the other on my hip, pulling me back into him. I can't deny the moan that ripped from my throat as his hand came down on my ass, my hands that supported my body gripping into the bedsheets underneath me.
"Fuck! Right there!" I cried out as he reached my hilt, his hand coming down on my ass once again with a grunt. 

His thrusts were brutal, completely destroying me from behind as he spread my shaking legs further for him. He pulled at my hair again, another moan slipping past my lips as I felt tears in my eyes, pure pleasure overruling me.  
"God, don't stop! Right fucking there!" I begged, burying my face in my arm as his hands went to my hips, pulling my ass into his stomach. 

"Didn't plan on it," He groaned, his hips erratic as his skin slapped against mine, my body lurching forward with each contact. 

His hand smoothed over my red ass softly, kneading my skin roughly, another whimper passing through my lips as he pinched me. 
"Fucking hell baby," He groaned as I arched my back further for him, allowing him to enter even deeper inside me, burying himself in my dripping pussy. 

I'd lost count at how many orgasms he'd given me, apparently, the 6 hours was a lifetime.  Due to the slick wetness covering my thighs and the feeling of his cum from a few rounds ago on my back, I'd say we'd been at this for an hour or so, both of us unable to get enough. 
"Can I cum?" I whined through bitten lips, his hand squeezing my ass. 

"Fuck yeah," He groaned, I felt him throw his head back as his cum shot straight through me, forcing me to release myself with him, our arousal dripping from my entrance and onto my thighs. 

My whole body shuddered as my high ripped through me, a loud moan ripping from my swollen lips. Suddenly, he flipped me over onto my back, sank to his knees at the bottom of his bed in front of me, placed my thighs on his shoulders, and drove his tongue straight into me. 

I threw my head back against the mattress, arching off the bed as his tongue slowly fucked me. He gave my pussy slow, thorough kisses like he has all the time in the world. He's enjoying this just as much as I am. 
The pressure of his fingers against my thighs, his tongue slipping in and out of me at an agonizingly slow pace, suddenly slipping out of me and swirling his wet tongue around my clit.  His eyes were glued on my face, my cum already coating his lips and chin. But he didn't care, he just smirked at me, placing kisses on my clit, sucking teasingly, even nipping with his teeth as I arched off the bed once again. My hands went to his hair, my fingers lacing in the softness and pushing him harder down on me. He groaned as he inserted his tongue again, his hands tightening on my thighs as he lifted them higher on his shoulders, desperate to get closer.

"Play with your tits for me, beautiful,"  He muttered as he flattened his tongue over my clit, his eyes watching my face carefully as my eyes rolled back, losing my mind over his skilled tongue. Never wanting him to stop, I removed my hands from his hair and instantly began to fondle with my breasts, a breathless moan leaving my lips as he nipped my throbbing clit again. 
"Such a good fucking girl for me, aren't you?" He continued his kisses, placing a few on my thigh as he licked shapes onto my groin. 

"Hmph.." I whimpered, hips rising at the pleasant feeling. 

"So fucking good," He smirked, another long lick on my pussy.
"You look so pretty like this, so fucking pretty," He continued his praise, his hands rubbing my thighs, still positioned on his shoulders. 

His dark eyes bore into mine, the image of him between my thighs is something I'll never get used to, he looked so fucking good. He nips my thigh once before continuing his slow tongue fucking.

Even as I tell myself there's no possible way I could come again, he coaxes my pleasure higher, easing me back into that cutting edge of desire. Quicker than I imagined possible, I'm whimpering and writhing, and rolling my hips to grind against his mouth. 
"God, why does it feel so fucking good?"  I breathed desperate, continuing to play with my breasts for him.