Chapter 48.

"Oh fuck," I groaned when she dipped her head and enclosed the end of my dick with her hot mouth. She licked another stripe up me, her hand giving me one hard pump before she went down on me totally.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from waking Benjy, she was a fucking pro at blowjobs apparently. My hand laced into her hair, helping to guide her movements on my dick, and she let out a soft whimper at my roughness.

I bit my lip hard enough to taste blood, god I wanted to be inside her. I wanted to look at her, taste her, pleasure her.
I just wanted her.

She got daring.

Still stroking me with one hand, she explored my balls with another, kissing down my length to reach them. Then she licked me, flicking her tongue, driving me fucking insane.
"Is this good?" She questioned, and I could tell she was genuinely curious.

"Everything you do is good, just don't fucking stop," I groaned softly, pulling her hair back to my view was unobstructed.

Oaklyn made a pleased sound before continuing her exploration, her eyes looking up at me innocently.

I wanted to fuck her so badly it hurt.
I needed to.
Over and over again.
I'd never get enough of her.

Taking me in her hot mouth, she dragged her teeth over me. I jerked in surprise, my balls tightening, the slight pain kicking off the start of my orgasm. Noticing my moan at her previous action, she used her teeth again while she brought me to the back of her throat, this time on the ridge as she drew my mouth over my cockhead.

Fuck. Me.

I knew I had a thing for pain, with the tattoo gun and the piercing needle, but never explored it in sex.
Well, apart from the time she fucking bit me, that was still the hottest thing I've ever witnessed.

She sucked me hard, tongue flicking under me, my orgasm climbing higher and higher. She used her teeth against me, deliberately rough, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I ripped her from the floor, picked her up, and slammed her down on the bathroom counter. She let out a surprised squeak as I ripped her clothes from her, she eagerly helped.

I slammed into her, letting a loud moan roll from her, muffled as she buried her head into my shoulder and neck. I let out my own groan at how wet she was, how warm and tight her pussy was. I began to move instantly, my thumb already going to her clit to rub circles. My hips moved against her at a quick pace, hitting her hilt before sliding out to the tip, then slammed back into her.
"R-rougher!" She cried against my neck, her teeth biting into my skin in an attempt to quiet herself.

Grinning, I slid her from the counter, flipped her around, and forced her hands on the sink. She quickly braced herself for my thrust, and rightly so. One hand went to her hip, pulling her ass into me as I began to thrust into her from behind, my other in her hair, craning her head back roughly. Her moans were still loud despite trying to quiet them, my hips brutal. I brought my hand down on her ass roughly before going back to her hip, pulling her into me, and she whimpered at the impact, arching into me.

"Fuck yeah," She moaned softly, her contracting walls tightening around my dick. My rhythm was hard and fast, giving her no time to compose herself. Forcing her hair back, I made her look at herself in the mirror, her hands holding onto the counter so hard her fingers were white with effort. 

"Look how fucking pretty you are," I muttered into her ear, pressing a kiss to her neck softly, making a soft whimper come from her throat. She kept her eyes on me through the mirror as we came, her moans so loud I had to cover her mouth with my hand, grinning against her neck as I placed sloppy kisses, my thrusts growing messier and messier. 
She was so fucking perfect.