Chapter 14.

I carried her to my room, she remained silent the whole way, knowing fine well how much trouble she was in. I closed the door behind me with my foot, placing her on the ground, and latched my lips onto hers. She responded instantly, rolling her tongue along with mine. My thoughts were consumed by what just happened in the hallway, her breathless voice as she claimed she was my little slut. God, it turned me on. She turned me on. 

The way her little attitude melted when she was begging me for release, so fucking cute. 
"That bitchy little attitude is gonna get you in trouble, my love, " I whispered against her lips, my hands on her hips tightly, following her delicious curves.

"Do something about it then," She huffed, staring up at me defiantly.

"Trust me, I fucking will." 

I took her roughly by the arm, quickly swiping all objects from the wooden desk, and bent her over it. I stripped her of her skirt and panties, her peachy ass on full display for me. I ran my hand over her, falling down to her thigh and back up to her ass, squeezing roughly.  
"Count." 

"W-what are you- oh." 

Clearly catching on, she nodded for me.
My hand came down on her plump ass, rubbing over the red spot softly.
"One." 

Slap.

"Two.

Slap

"T-three." 

Slap.

"Four!"

Slap.

"F-ive"

"Good girl," I muttered, leaning over her and placing a soft kiss on her lower back.

She spun around to face me, her lips twisting into a smirk as she looked up at me, her eyes the definition of fuck me eyes. She reached up, placing a slow kiss on my lips, her hands falling to my belt buckle and tugging it free after a few moments. 
"Caiden?" She whispered.

"Mhm?" I muttered against her lips, dipping my head to her already purple neck, and continued my kisses there. 

"Round 2?" 

I glanced up at her mischievous face, her eyebrow raised as she waited for my answer. Not bothering with a reply, I spun her around again, bending her back over the desk. I slipped my dick from my constricting jeans, pumping myself a few times as I glanced over her ass.
That fucking ass.
After a few pumps, I lined myself up with her pussy, letting the tip rest just inside of her. Holding onto the sides of her hips, with one rough push, I was seated deep in her warmth. She let out a whine, muffled from her face being pressed into her arm. My movements were forceful, ramming into her over and over again. The sound of moisture and skin slapping together was positively sinful. Every thrust was punctuated by a yelp from Oaklyn. 

Reaching forward, I took a fistful of her hair, craning her neck back. I leaned into her ear, kissing it softly as I spoke. 
"Still feeling confident, my love?" I questioned, ramming into her again.

"Shit Caiden," She moaned as I hilt once again, her legs continued to shake from the hallway. I pounded into her ruthlessly, one hand in her hair, the other on her hip, pulling her ass back into me, and watched it ripple beautifully after each connection. 
"Oh, right there!" She gasped, meeting my dick's movements, and arched her back for me.

I quickly grabbed her hips, spinning her around and changing our position so she was lying on her back, my cock still remaining in her as we moved, only adding to our pleasure.
I grabbed her hips roughly, her legs wrapped around my waist, her fingers digging into the wooden desk as she threw her head back. I moved my hips quickly against her, she continued to meet my brutal movements.  Her tits swayed quickly as I pounded into her, each time my hips connected into her, she cried out loudly. 
"Fuck, don't stop!" She cried, her hands digging into the desk so hard her fingers turned white. I took her hands, pinning them above her head as she stared up at me with nothing but lust in her gorgeous blue eyes. I fucked her even harder than before if that was even possible. The desk moved with us, scooting back slightly with each thrust. I reached between her legs, rubbing her beautiful clit as I continued my fast thrusts.