Chapter 15: You know the rules and so do I

Start from the beginning

Everyone was silent , and Y/n was very pissed off .

Paimon: Ummmm ...h-hey Y/n , how have you been ?

Y/n: ...

Venti: Hehe ... listen Y/n I know you must be mad at us but-

Y/n: YOU THINK I'M JUST "MAD" I AM VERY FUCKING MAD ! I NEVER SO MAD I'M MY WHOLE THAN I WAS WITH ALL YOU STUPID KNIGHTS, FIRST YOU MAKE HELP YOU WITH THOSE STUPID TEMPLES , THEN YOU MAKE ME BLIND , THEN SHOOT AT MY BALLS , BURN MY SPEEDWAGON SHIRT ! AND ... and ... THAT DOESN'T MATTER YOU ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLE THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEFEND THAT STUPID CITY , AND YOU 2 LEFT ME IN THAT PRISON AND DIDN'TEVEN TRIED TO HELP ME ! FUCK YOU KAEYA , FUCK YOU VENTI , FUCK YOU PAIMON , FUCK YOU JEAN , FUCK YOU AMBER , FUCK YOU KAEYA , AND ... I don't even know who the fuck you are but FUCK YOU TOO !

Jean: Y/n i'm sorry for what happened to you but I had no idea of what was happening .

Amber: And I didn't aimed for you balls it was a accident.

Paimon: And some IDIOTS ! Didn't let us explain ourselves neither , that why we couldn't get you out of prison .

Kaeya: ...

Diluc : I don't even know how you are .

Y/n : Good for you . Now I'm gonna kill that dragon .

He was about to get in the tower in the middle of the ruins but Venti grabbed him .

Venti: Wait you can't do this .

Y/n: And you think you can stop me ? I might be wounded , tired , probably near my limit , but-

Rex: I'm gonna stop you right there brother .

Y/n: Why are you helping them ?

Rex: They beated me up , knocked some sense in my head and I figured we don't need to kill that dragon and he's a good person , now ..... Take off your shoes .

Y/n: ... What ? My shoes... why the shoes ... no i'm not taking off my fucking shoes.

Rex: Then i'll take them off for you my friend !

Rex turned into a gorilla and started fighting with Y/n for one of his shoes.

Y/n: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY SHOES!

Rex: GIVE ME THE FUCKING SHOES !

Kaeya: This is very strange ...

Venti: Yeah .

Paimon: This is normal .

Somehow Rex managed to take off one of Y/n and a small pebble came out of it and Y/n stopped fighting .

Jean: How is taking off his shoes will help him ?

Kaeya: Well he stole the shoes of our people for no reason , so this is his ....... punishment?

Y/n: Give me back my fucking shoe Rex !

And grabbed back his shoe and wear it . And suddenly he felt relieved it felt like he was walking on flowers .

Rex: Do you feel better now ?

Y/n: Yeah .... this is better .

Venti : How did you do that?

Rex: Its simple , he was pissed off because of that pebble in his shoe, and because of that he decided to stole other people shoes and beat them up with the shoes .