Chapter 30

Vanessa and Cazee
2003  - Nashville, TN

The slate black Rolls Royce Phantom VII gradually came to a halt front and center of the stadium. As the valet rushed to the driver side door and meticulously opened it, out stepped the most impeccably groomed female of class and elegance. At forty five years old, Vanessa stood five foot four inches tall. The  hazelnut coffee brown skin of her upper torso was cloaked in a Dolce & Gabbana tunic blouse and her lower half encased in black slacks. She showcased red bottom Christian Louboutin sandals on her feet, and a pair of Coco Chanel earrings were shining from her ears, while her long straight black hair had a silk Louis Vuitton bandeau swirled around it. She polished the look off by sporting oversized Gucci sunshades with a large 31 Rue Cambon Chanel tote draped over her shoulder. The most luxurious scent of Bond No. 9 perfume radiated from her petite body, and she held a huge gift box. Inside was the cutest Birkin bag Cazee had been eyeing for the past six months, and today it was hers. She was graduating Summa Cum Laude with a Masters degree in Finance. She had missed the Magna Cum Laude achievement by one tenth of a point, but it made no difference to either Vanessa or her daughter. At twenty four years old, Cazee was still well educated with a stack of job offers lined up, including one as a National Accounting Auditor for the L.E.D. or law enforcement division. The job consisted of traveling the country to audit the financial records of small town police departments.