Chapter 13

Brisha
Sat. Apr. 01, 1972, Helmsville, WY

Brisha had her legs open as wide as she could spread them and high up toward the sky. The old dirty mattress she was laying on as Alex pumped away was on top of a tin roofed chicken coop past a storm cellar and by the fence along the alleyway in the backyard. Although it was broad daylight, it was cloudy with a slight overcast and some light misting of rain. She was naked with one arm loosely bouncing up and down on the mattress by her head and the other bent at the elbow as her fingers tightly held the blunt she had between her lips. She liked smoking dope. It eased her mind from the loneliness and worry of waiting for her soulmate Hollywood to get released from the penitentiary. She loved him so much and couldn't wait for his sentence to be completed, so he could come back home to her. The guy on top of her liked to party. He had ventured over to Helmsville off and on about four years ago, and always had the thing Brisha wanted to calm her nerves; so, she was happy to give Alex what he wanted as often as he wanted. It didn't matter to her. It was just her body. She was beanpole skinny with huge round eyes and super short coarse black hair. She stood tall for a female at 5'11" but none of it mattered, cause Hollywood, her true love, had her heart. And loyalty. Her heart loyally belonged to Hollywood forever, so none of this mattered to her. As Alex started to ejaculate in her, he grabbed the blunt from her hand and took a long drawl from it. While allowing the smoke to slowly escape his nostrils, he looked down at Brisha, both of them now soaking from the rain that had started pouring down, and said, "Happy Easter." She tried to say it back, but her words came out slurred and sloppy as she giggled. She was so high.