Chapter 20

Pusher Man
1978 - Albuquerque, NM

It was an extra cool breezy night. The whorehouse was booked full until 3 a.m. so Madam Lottie had sent her out to turn tricks on the corner in the red light district. Standing there she made sure the collar of her trench coat was turned up around her neck so the crisp night air couldn't get to her bosom and that's when a black car pulled up abruptly. It wasn't just any car, cause Vaniti had never seen a car like this before. It was fancy as shit, and very sleek. It was so clean she could see her reflection exceptionally well as it reflected back by bouncing off the glossy paint. She stood there in nervous anticipation and she awaited the passenger window to roll down, but it never did. Instead, the doors flipped up toward the sky, and she inched closer trying to get a better look at who was behind the steering wheel. It was so dark out and the one street lamp just didn't seem to be putting out that much illumination, so she moved a bit closer, but still saw no one. Now standing right upon the passenger side, she was puzzled looking for the driver. Suddenly, she felt a very cold breeze blow across her booty. The back of her trench coat was up around her waist and she began to shiver. She had only put on thigh high cherry red fishnet stockings held up by ebony black ruffled garter belts on each thigh, and that was it. Except for the thirteen inch tall velvet purple booties she wore on her feet to match the huge iridescent purple hoop earrings dangling from each earlobe. She felt two very large hands up her back stopping on each shoulder and pushing her forward and down. As she bent over at the waist and leaned her upper torso over and downward, her legs were being spread apart. Now standing there bent over with her bare booty sticking out the passenger side and high in the air, she felt something wet between her legs. Mr. large hands was licking her between her legs. Then she felt his tongue continue licking until it came right between her butt cheeks. He used his large hands to spread them apart as he began pressing his tongue inward as far as he could until it penetrated her anus. Meanwhile, his hands had found their way to her vagina and he took pleasure in languidly opening it. He used one finger then added another and kept adding them until he had all his fingers inside her vagina. Then he continuously pressed inward gradually sliding his knuckles inside and eventually accomplishing the feat of getting his whole hand inside Vaniti's vagina.

Out of nowhere headlights appeared shining bright on all the action taking place; but, Vaniti couldn't see a thing. She was still bent over with her front half in the passenger seat of the fancy black car and her ass sticking up in the air with this strangers hand resting way too comfortably inside her vagina. The night air started to turn frigid, as she honed in on the conversation taking place.

"Git the fuck up, pay me my dutch and I won't bust your nuts," the voice gruffly said.

The black car driver pulled his trembling hand out of her wet vagina nervously.

"Pay up," the gruff voice demanded.

"But, I didn't bust a nut yet."

"PAY UP MUTHA FUCKA," the voice boomed.

"Alright, alright," the black car driver said as he stood up. Vaniti could hear some paper money being ruffled, then suddenly, WHAM!

"I SAID PAY UP MUTHA FUCKA. DON'T PLAY WITH ME! YOU CANT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME! YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM? HUH? DO YOU? I'M MUTHA FUCKIN' BIG STAR AND BITCH YOU BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!"

To be such an itty bitty size man, Big Star sure had a big booming voice. Proceeding with numerous kicks to his body, Big Star was madly stomping the man on the ground just as hard and fast as he could. He continuously alternated between stomping the man and kicking him. The whole scenario created a quanta optical effect, something like ripples of waves in the ocean.

Vaniti stood up pulling herself together. She cautiously eyed the blood splattered across the concrete in front of her. The black car driver was laying on the ground unconscious. Was he dead? Who knew? He had taken a hell of a beating, and this guy Big Star was moving closer to her. He got right up against her with his body smashing hers back against the car, then put the tip of his nose right up against the tip of hers and said, "My momma say you the best whore she got and she got plenty. All across the states. But only the best rolls with Big Star. You want to roll with a Big Star, baby? Huh? Do you?" he asked licking his lips and inadvertently licking hers too, in the process. Not knowing what to say, Vaniti had to think quick. She didn't know what words were going to come out of her mouth until she said them and just answered with whatever rolled off her tongue.

"Yeah baby, that sounds fine. Totally fucking mind blowing. Rolling with a Big Star is big time shit. Take me with you big daddy," she enticed the little short, ruthless man standing in front of her adding, "C'mon baby, i'm all yours, let's shine."

Big Star liked the sound of THAT shit. This whore Vaniti was his style, and he could tell she was a smart one. He liked the fact he was finally getting the respect he deserved. He also really liked this Vaniti whore, cause she recognized a celebrity when she saw one. She recognized him for the star he was. BIG STAR!

They hopped in his Cadillac and he put the pedal to the medal burning rubber racing away from there with his white wall tires leaving black marks on the asphalt. The black car driver was still laying on the ground. Motionless. Probably dead. Vaniti didn't make it back to Madam Lottie's until after daybreak. Big Star had driven them to some seedy little motel, where he had popped the trunk, grabbed a little bag of something and they went to the door of one of the rooms. He'd told Vaniti to stick her hand down the front of his pants.

"Right now out here," she asked?

"Bitch, just do it. The key is under my left nut," he quipped in a very serious tone.

She did as she was told, and sure enough, she found the key to the motel door under his left nut. Doing as she was instructed, she unlocked the door. Although, it was quite murky when she stepped inside, she could see a body laying on the bed from the moonlight that was shining through the curtains at the top of the window. Big Star walked over to the body laying in the bed & dramatically snatched the covers all the way back yelling, "WAKEY WAKEY MY LITTLE HEAD-ACHEY." The naked body woman sat straight up in the bed, drew herself up on her knees, and threw her arms around Big Star's neck. He gingerly opened the bag he was carrying from his trunk then vivaciously slung all the contents of it in her face. She screamed. He proceeded to grab a 40 ounce bottle of Colt 45 malt liquor that was open and half drank sitting on the nightstand and started slinging the beer out of it toward her. By this time, Vaniti's eyes had adjusted to the darkness and she could see clearly now, realizing it was one of the girls from Madam Lottie's. A chubby big eyed girl everyone called Charlene. Big Star threw his hands up high in the air and yelled "HOEEEEEE!" Charlene was screaming fiercely now, and Vaniti could see her face had blood oozing from it. It was bubbling and oozing blood. Big Star was bent over and leaning toward her on the side of the bed with his rear end sticking out as he did a little dance. He was shaking his butt in a circular motion, with one hand in her face and the other stretched out behind him, singing the lyrics to Curtis Mayfield's Pusher-man. He was laughing the whole time he was singing, and the more intensely she screamed, the heartier Big Star cut up with his boisterous laughter.

Vaniti was starting to realize what happened. Big Star had savagely thrown lye in Charlene's face. She felt sorry for her and wanted to help Charlene so badly, she reached out and grabbed Charlene's arm pulling her toward the edge of the bed so she could stand up. She tried to help her outside to the car so they could get her to a hospital, but Big Star backhanded Vaniti, and she fell to the floor. Even so, she could hear Charlene sniffling hard and gasping for air. It was then Big Star grabbed Charlene by her wrists and savagely dragged her out of the room and around to the back side of the motel, leaving carpet burns on her skin that was then scraped off by the hard concrete outside the motel room.

Afterwards, he went back and told Vaniti to get in the car. He drove them to a roadside diner where they went inside and sat down to have an early morning breakfast. He ordered two eggs sunny side up, with a slice of buttered toast and black coffee. For Vaniti, he ordered a stack of flapjacks, but she didn't want them. He ate his breakfast and they burnt rubber getting out of there.