If I Had a Taser, You'd Be On the Ground Spasming Right Now. (14)

The uploads will probably get a lot faster from here...   I pretty much have this entire thing planned out, which is just lovely :D I'm trying not to make the storyline go too fast though. You'll get to pick sides, wonder what's going to happen in the end, make suggestions...and hopefully you're right!   This will probably be the most unique, unpredictable story I've ever written, which s why it'll be hilarious. Please comment! PLEASE! I depend on those to make sure that the story is flowing correctly.  

If you've just read all of this, cheers :D you're awesome.  

Onto the story!  

~*~  

He pulled into a gas station and put his hand on the door then looked at me. "Do you want anything?"   

It was the first thing that was said since we left the house. The smirk had faded a bit, but I could still see the challenge that had been presented by me in his eyes. "No thank you."  

"Fine." He got out and jogged to the gas station. I leaned back in the seat of his car and closed my eyes. A few minutes later, the door opened and he sat in the seat, shutting the door behind him. He drove off.

"That was fast," I commented as we zoomed down the road. I looked at him. He was frowning at something. "Hmm."

"What?"

"Nothing, just gas these days. It's like my needle didn't move, and I put a twenty in there." We stopped at a red light. I looked at his gas needle. It was below the E. 

I rolled my eyes. "Scott?"

"Yep."

"Would you consider yourself a smart person?"

"Can I have another question, please?"

I laughed slightly. "You didn't pump the gas, smart one."

He scoffed. "What are you talking about? Of course I pumped the--"

I gave him a look. He looked from the needle to me, gave a defeated sigh and made a wild u-turn back to the gas station. Then, he had to negotiate with a trucker who was pumping his gas. Fun for me, not so fun for him. He only got fifteen dollars of his gas back.

Score:

Mona Lisa- 1

Scott- 1

Now it was my turn to smirk.

~*~

He unlocked the door to his house and opened it for me, standing to the side while I walked in. It was a bit more developed than before. There were pictures on the walls, a potted plant on the coffee table. Stacks of DVDs and CDs were in a semi-neat pile by the television. I walked over to the couch and sat down, folding my hands because I didn't know what to do with them. Scott walked over to the DVD pile and picked one up. I looked at it, curious, but before I could glimpse the title it was behind his back.

"Guess."

"I suck at guessing." 

"You're no fun."

Despite myself, I smiled a bit. "And you're not the first one to say that."

He ignored my attitude, remaining cheerful. "I figured that we'd start with the ultimate classic." He took the movie out from behind his back with a flourish. "Titanic!"

I grinned. "Seen it. Didn't cry the first time, and I won't the second."

He put the movie in anyways. "Maybe watching it a second time will trigger something. your heartstrings, maybe?"