WHERE DID HE TOUCH YOU (WARNING)

This was an extremely large bedroom, and was probably even twice the size of Port of Heaven's living room. It was European style, with a very good handling of space, it was large but did not seem too spacious, making it extremely luxurious.

Shi Xiaonian walked in and saw a row of wine cabinets, which were filled with wine from different ages.

Further in, a classical grand piano.

Gong Ou seemed to like the floor-to-ceiling windows very much. The New York City Headquarters had them, and even the bedroom had a large area of floor-to-ceiling windows.

Shi Xiaonian walked over to the piano. Gong Ou didn't seem to like playing the piano.

Playing the piano required a calm mind, so how could Gong Ou, who had a bad temper, calm down.

Her gaze landed on a corner of the piano's lid. Inscribed on it were two words — — Gong Yu.

Gong Yu?

Who's name?

Surnamed Gong, are they from the Gong Jia family?

Shi Xiaonian did not spend too much time guessing. She turned around and walked in front of the window, took out her phone and sent a message to Mu Qianchu.

[Hi, how are you?] She was worried about Mu Qianchu's body.

As long as Mu Qianchu was alright, she could set his guard down and walk on the path he had chosen.

The other side quickly replied.

[Qianchu is very good, there is no need for you to pretend to be nice. I am Shi Di, I beg of you, eat your food and don't think about what's in the bowl. Green tea bitch, don't come and disturb me and Qianchu again.]

Shi Di?

Why was Shi Di by Mu Qianchu's side?

Shi Xiaonian puzzledly frowned, she thought for a while, then deleted the message to the side.

I hope that Mu Qianchu is fine.

He said that he would take her along to jump out of Shi Di's trap, but she almost pulled him into another hell named Gong Ou.

What Shi Di said was also what she was thinking.

For Mu Qianchu's sake, she really couldn't drag him into this.

Gong Ou already knew that from today onwards, she would not be able to contact Mu Qianchu again.

"Bam." The door was slammed open.

Shi Xiaonian turned her head around, and Gong Ou walked in. He was wearing a white bathrobe with the collar half open, revealing a firm chest. His short hair was still wet, and one hand was hanging by his side, wrapped in layers of gauze.

Shi Xiaonian's heart tensed up, and she could not help but straighten her body.

Gong Ou walked towards her step by step, a pair of pitch black pupils suffused with a cold glow. Shi Xiaonian reflexively retreated two steps back, leaning on the French window.

"What are you running away for? Are you afraid that I'll eat you?" Gong Ou looked at her gloomily.

"No." Shi Xiaonian shook her head, her mind working quickly.

He hadn't hit her just now, and now his eyes were completely bloodshot. As long as she didn't anger him, he probably wouldn't flare up.

"Where did they touch you?" Gong Ou asked.

"They? Who?" Shi Xiaonian asked curiously.

Gong Ou walked in front of her with a step, then pressed his bandaged hand against the French window above her head.