MASSAGE

Bob's face went blank.

Tang Yi stood completely still.

Shi Xiaonian turned her head in shock, only to see Gong Ou gracefully putting the food into his own mouth, glancing at Bob with dissatisfaction. "He has had enough."

Poor Bob has only had three or four bites. How can you be so cruel?

Shi Xiaonian didn't want to argue with Gong Ou and so she continued to put food on Bob's plate.

She was about to lay a scoop on the bob's plate, but Gong Ou snatched it away.

She tried numerous times to feed little Bob but Gong Ou wouldn't allow it.

Shi Xiaonian tried to move from his lap. Gong Ou glared at her with a dark gaze, then started to sweep the dishes on the table away like a tornado.

Tang Yi was completely dumbstruck as she sat there with Bob. The two of them stared dumbly at Gong Ou as he devoured the entire table full of dishes.

He didn't even miss the last bit of food on Bob's plate.

All the plates were cleaned in minutes.

Tang Yi looked at Gong Ou's handsome face in shock. The dignified CEO of the N. E.

The amount of food on the table should have been enough for seven adults.

Shi Xiaonian looked at the empty plate on the table and looked at Gong Ou speechlessly.

Gong Ou stared at her coldly, "Why aren't you picking the dishes up?"

Shi Xiaonian was helpless. 

Gong Ou picked up a tissue and leisurely wiped his lips. Suddenly, his brows knitted as he lifted her up by the waist and put her to the side. Then, he stood up and dashed out of the dining hall.

Not long after, an extremely miserable 'puke' was heard.

Shi Xiaonian held her forehead with a hand.

"What's going on?" Tang Yi looked at her blankly, "He... It should be fine, right? "

Lucky for Tang Yi, she has hasn't had to endure the problems of Gong Ou. Normal people wouldn't eat until they puke to stop other people from eating their food.

Bob sat there, staring at an empty plate, and pouted.

"You guys stay here, I'll go take a look." Shi Xiaonian sighed bitterly, stood up from the dining table and walked towards the closest bathroom.

In the bathroom, Gong Ou pressed both hands on the edge of the washbasin, bent over, and vomited loudly. The water in the tap mixed with the vomit and rushed downwards.

This was a specially made washbasin that could accommodate for foreign objects, it was modified by Feng De. Feng De was too prescient and knew that this day would come for Gong Ou.

"Owehh"

Gong Ou vomited into the washbasin again.

Shi Xiaonian helplessly walked up and lightly patted his back, "What are you doing? You obviously couldn't eat that much, yet you still insist."

He even had to snatch a child's plate of food.

As a result, he ate himself full again.

"Owehh"

Gong Ou once again puked it out, and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. He turned his head, and his handsome face was slightly pale, as his black eyes stared at her maliciously, and said resolutely, "I don't care, I am the only one that can eat the food you make!"