BATHHOUSE PART 2 (WARNING)

"Let me go!", Shi Xiaonian squeaks as she struggles to get free. 

She landed a hard stomp on his shoe.

Though, that only seemed to anger him more.

Gong Ou stood still from shock. She was barefoot so he barely felt it, but it still riled him up.

Her defiance and struggling fed the flames of his anger.

"Is that the only thing you want to talk about?"

Gong Ou's smile suddenly vanished. He glared sullenly at her with a dark gaze and held her arm in a death grip against the wall. He growled, "Alright, Shi Xiaonian! I'll talk about that with you!"

Shi Xiaonian was stunned.

She could smell the underlining meaning from a mile away.

She had never met someone as terrifying as Gong Ou. She felt as if the flames of fury shooting from his eyes could burn her. Her arm was about to break from the pressure of his hold, when he loses his hold a little to say,

"What happened last week wasn't rape! That was something between a couple of people!" Gong Ou pulled himself towards her on the wall and then lowered his head so that his lips pressed against her ear. His vicious tone was mercilessly cruel, "That night, I could tell that you enjoyed it immensely. "

Shi Xiaonian's eyes opened in shock and embarrassment.

"You... Shameless bastard!"

Shi Xiaonian could never have imagined that he would say something so dirty. She intensified her struggles.

She was only wearing the short-sleeved spa outfit. The contrast between the pure white fabric and her light pink skin was especially sexy. In addition, she wasn't wearing a bra. Due to her violent struggling, the robe opened up to reveal her chest, exposing her breasts to his vile gaze.

Gong Ou was a normal man. His body gradually tensed. He was turned on.

He was never the type of man to hold himself back. As a result, he dragged Shi Xiaonian up some steps into the luxuriously decorated showering area in the bathroom.

Shi Xiaonian struggled to retire her robe, to help cover her frame. Due to Gong Ou's hash pulling, it proved quiet I struggle.

He kicked over any object blocking his way.

In the bathroom showering area, large plumes of water gushed forth from innumerable shower-heads.

The floor was covered in puddles.

A white mist lingered in the air.

"What are you doing, you jerk!"

He forcibly dragged Shi Xiaonian into the showering area, walking quickly at a fast pace with his long legs. She couldn't keep up at all and stumbled along. She looked like an extremely sorry figure. Like a pet or toy being dragged around by a toddler.

"Bang! "

Gong Ou shoved her hard into the wall. Without a word, he approaches her.

Her feminine softness made his throat tighten. A raging inferno spread throughout his body. The woman before him seemed to be the only antidote. She was the only one that could give him a release.

He firmly gripped her shoulders and growled sullenly, "I gave you a week's time to hand over the child, but you were constantly going on blind dates instead. Since you crave manly touch so much, I'll for fill your wish. I'll let you experience what rape is really like!"