THE PERFECT GIFT

"Speaking of which, Mr. Gong must have taken a fancy to your amazing bed skills."

"Come on, don't spout nonsense, I also have some hidden meaning, okay?"

"Yes, yes, yes, you have the most in mind. I understand the connotations of the bed."

The group of women were in a heated discussion.

Shi Xiaonian stood behind the pillar, her face as pale as paper.

The next second, she pushed open the door and walked out of the jewelry store. The saleswoman was shouting behind her, and she didn't even look back.

A gust of wind blew into his face.

Shi Xiaonian's long hair was blown backwards, a little messy.

She was walking alone on the street. She didn't even notice that she had bumped into a pedestrian. She just walked on with a blank expression on her face.

So it turns out that Gong Ou went back to England for the marriage alliance. No wonder he didn't say anything about going to England on the phone.

How could she forget what kind of person Gong Ou was?

He was the world-famous CEO of N.E. After the British aristocracy, he was the richest man in the world, the owner of the Imperial Castle, and the one who had a bunch of lovers.

He was a lofty existence, destined to be extraordinary.

When she found out that Gong Ou had a child today, she was not thinking of her own way out like Mu Qianchu.

She was so funny.

It was not strange for people like Gong Ou to have a child. Even if he had a bunch, it wasn't strange at all.

He had so many women, he would pay a bit of money and he would be able to have his entire family.

This was the real Gong Ou.

She was just too weird. What was she feeling uncomfortable about?

Shi Xiaonian, are you confused? No, you're crazy.

She cursed herself in her heart. The hand holding the bag clenched so tightly that the strap of her handbag was deformed.

Wake up.

Shi Xiaonian, wake up before you are completely muddled.

Get out of this, that is what you always want. Isn't it?

Right, what she wanted was nothing else. She wanted to jump out of the current situation and return to her old life.

Resolved, Shi Xiaonian decided to take a taxi to Tang Yi's house again.

Right now, the only way she could leave Gong Ou was probably through the method that Mu Qianchu had described, to get Tang Yi and her son close to Gong Ouyang.

It must be implemented.

She stood on the street and looked at the passing cars, when she suddenly heard Gong Ou's voice, "Shi Xiaonian, have you chosen my present yet?"

No, you monster, she wanted to spit.

Shi Xiaonian remained silent as she reached out to press her headphones.

"Haven't you chosen it yet?" Gong Ou's voice immediately darkened as he yelled at her in displeasure, "What's wrong with you? Pick a present. Are you still trying to rebel?"

He had so many women. Was there even a need to care about her present?

Shi Xiaonian thought in her heart as she said, "I'm still picking."