PLAYING IN THE SAND

Suddenly, Mu Qianchu stepped on something and it all fell down.

Before he fell, he did not hold her lifesaver, but let go of her hand and fell on the sofa, covered in sand.

He always called her a fool.

In fact, he was the real fool.

Mu Qianchu laid there, and said self-deprecatingly: "Look at me, I'm so happy I can't even walk."

Shi Xiaonian laughed, then extended his hand out to him and said gently, "Stand up."

Mu Qianchu looked at her hand. Her fingers were white and slender, and the shape of her hand was very beautiful. That time in the snow, she was still a girl.

Mu Qianchu stared at her hand in a daze.

"What's wrong?"

Shi Xiaonian asked.

Mu Qianchu stared at her hands, "If I had been in the snow that year, and still had a sliver of strength left, I would definitely have done one thing."

"What is it?"

Shi Xiaonian asked in confusion. She stopped his hand in mid-air when suddenly, Mu Qianchu took her hand and grabbed her.

"Ahh!"

Caught off guard, Shi Xiaonian fell onto his body with a scream, his entire body pressing heavily on top of his body.

He held her left arm in time to keep it from trembling.

"Is it fun?" Mu Qianchu smiled at her like a naughty child.

"Not fun." Shi Xiaonian answered honestly, struggling to get up. He grabbed her, not allowing her to get away, she laid on the sand, grabbed a handful of sand and sprinkled it on her body, then said with a pity, "This is not snow, otherwise it would be much more romantic."

"You know it too, stop sprinkling it."

Shi Xiaonian hid her head.

She didn't think it was romantic.

Mu Qianchu was addicted to playing, so he sprinkled some sand on her, as if he wanted to recover the memories that belonged to two people back then.

Shi Xiaonian was unable to stand up, so she could only lift her head up and sprinkle some sand on Yue Yang's neck.

She lay down on his chest again, held tight by him, the sand in her hand spilling back into the sand.

This kind of extremely intimate feeling made Gong Ou's face inexplicably appear in front of her eyes.

Shi Xiaonian's face turned white, she instantly lost all interest in playing around, laughed and said gently. "Alright, get up, if people outside knew that you, the dignified Crown Prince of Mu Family, was playing with sand, many people would have gone blind with your titanium dog eyes."

Mu Qianchu said with a look of helplessness, "They also didn't know that the Mu Family's Crown Prince was once blind."

Other people knew that he was the Crown Prince of Mu Family.

As long as Shi Xiaonian knew that he was only Mu Qianchu.

Hearing that, Shi Xiaonian leaned on his chest, a look of unease flashing past her eyes.

Having been blinded, being raised by his parents, this had always been an obstacle in Mu Qianchu's heart.

Mu Qianchu laid there and stared at her deeply.

In the darkness of the night, her face was exceptionally charming. She looked at him with her eyes that had just been wet with tears. Her pale lips were alluring him.