SUSPICION

With this sentence, the movie ended in a beautiful song.

"It's quite touching."

Shi Xiaonian said emotionally as she looked at the steel figure of the MR robot on the screen.

"What's there to like about him?" Gong Ou said in disdain, "You're still talking about science fiction and movies. There was no factual technology at all, all they were talking about was love."

In his eyes, there was nothing to be gained from this movie.

The technology was so blind. How the robots are made was laughable.

"The main point here is not science fiction, but the omnipotent, gentle, and affectionate nature of the robot. It is something that people in real life cannot do to each other." Shi Xiaonian reached out to scratch the robot on the screen, "If only our technology had developed to the point where there is such a intelligent robot, how great would it be?"

"What's good about it?"

"That means the Mr River really exists." Shi Xiaonian said gently, with yearning in her eyes.

That would make people believe that there would always be someone in this world who would always be there when you needed them, never leave, always have a shoulder to lean on.

"Tsk." Gong Ou scoffed coldly, his black eyes sweeping across the screen.

On his screen, the movie takes up only one fifth of the screen, making Shi Xiaonian's beautify face take up most of his screen. Her faces and eyes were filled with yearning. Did she really like that robot so much? It wouldn't be that difficult to make.

Shi Xiaonian recovered from the sighing of the movie, she looked at Gong Ou's face on the screen and said, "It's almost daybreak, can I go to sleep now?"

Hearing this, Gong Ou frowned, "Do you really not want to contact me?"

This didn't seem to be a form of communication. This was a type of long chat, a type of lame chat.

Shi Xiaonian silently ridiculed in her heart, and said, "No, I really should go to sleep, otherwise I won't have the spirit to draw tomorrow."

"Forget it, I'll let you off this once." Gong Ou frowned his eyebrows, and finally let her go, "Keep my phone on, when I want to talk to you, you must pick it up immediately."

"Oh okay, got it."

Shi Xiaonian replied as she extended her hand out to close the video. On the screen, Gong Ou was staring at her intently.

His gaze was as deep as the sea, the thin lip slightly lifted his head, staring at her, he said each and every word, "Shi Xiaonian, I'm really hungry, I want to eat the food you make."

His voice was low and magnetic.

His eyes were filled with longing.

Shi Xiaonian, I'm really hungry. I want to eat the food you made.

She was stunned, staring at Gong Ouyang on the screen, her heart skipped a beat, with a wave of her finger, she cut off the video, causing Gong Ou's face to disappear from the screen.

However, the strange feeling in her heart did not disappear.

Shi Xiaonian reached out to her chest.

What was going on with her? Gong Ou had only said one sentence, and he has said so many harmful words every other day. What was there for her to be moved by?

Shi Xiaonian closed her laptop forcefully and laid down on the bed. She blinked her eyes, but was unable to fall asleep.

The look her gave her, told her bluntly that he missed her.