AGREEMENT

Xiaonian lay in coma for a few days after this incident in the forest. Her mind would not let her wake up, fogging up her thoughts and memories until she could not distinguish between the reality and imagination anymore.

When she finally woke up, an opulent sky reflected in her eyes through the window.

She frowned unable to understand if this was her own imagination or reality.

Her whole body felt uncomfortable.

When she finally cleared her foggy brain, she focused on her surroundings. When she turned around she saw an infusion tube hung by her bed side. She slowly realized the truth.

She wasn't dead.

She survived, but how?

This was not the forest but an extravagant bedroom.

"Finally awake?"

Xiaoxiao struggled to sit up in the huge bed. She feltextremely weak and frightened. She had to struggle even to move a little. When she looked up, she saw a tall slender figure standing at the end of her bed.

To be precise, he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

She saw Gong Ouyang sitting with his hands in his lap. His long straight legs were wrapped by gray trousers and his pale shirt was untidy with the first three buttons loosened revealing his sexy collar bone.

He turned his head to look at her, his handsome face was tight and his dark eyes aired at her with immense anger.

If he had super powers, she would probably blow up.

When she saw the live version of the person who tormented her in her dreams sitting by her bedside she was so shocked that she was left speechless for the next few minutes.

Obviously she hated Gong Ouyang, but when she saw him sitting on the bed with his lithe stature and eyes like that of a lion she inadvertently felt that he might be a little good looking. When she caught herself thinking about it,  she didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Maybe it's because of the near death experience. To think that Gong Ouyang is not a disgusting individual, must mean she is losing sanity. 

Wasn't she supposed to be dead? Why was she lying here?

Seeing that she woke Gong Ouyang's anger on his face became even more intense. He shouted hysterically at her, "Xiaonian, are you not afraid of anything?"

What happened to him? Was this another side effect of his paranoia?

Xiaonian just regained her consciousness and as soon as she did, she was scolded. She could not think of any right response to his question and could only stare at the man before her.

"I told you to die and you almost did! Why now are you so obedient? Why didn't you ask to be my woman or hand over my child?" Gong Ouyang yelled at her in fury. "Don't you know how to beg for mercy! You could have died! Is your life that meaningless in your eyes?"

He had obviously gotten the body guards to withdraw to the edge of the forest. By the third day he ordered the bodyguards not to stop her from eating or drinking, yet still stayed at that broken tree without doing anything.

She was stupid enough to die.

If it weren't for him who saw her unconscious form lying in the jungle in the surveillance picture, he would not have been able to rush to save her and she would already be dead due to severe dehydration.

She clearly didn't even know how to beg before her death!

Xiaonian was stunned.

It seems that she was the one who wanted to die.