THE POWER OF GONG OU

On the 1st floor of Building A, in the Tian Zhi apartments, Mu Qian Chu came in from his outing handing his coat to the housekeeper.

"Master, you are back," the keeper greeted to him while taking his coat from him respectfully.

"Yeah."

He went into the hall decorated in European lavish style. It looked like the interior of a western palace. Shi Yue liked to be treated like a princess.

Inside the hall, the news channel was switched on and Shi Yue wearing yoga pants was doing a series of yoga exercise that looked quite difficult. Her slender legs moved smoothly, and her body contorted like a snake.

"You are pregnant, don't do this." Mu Qian Chu said as he moved towards Shi Yue and hugged her from behind.

"I'm afraid that you'll hate me if I don't maintain a good shape," she said looking at him plaintively.

Mu Qian Chu laughed at her silly answer, he pulled her with him as he sat in the sofa, "We will be married soon, and yet you still worry about these things."

Shi Yue's wallet was laid on the coffee table beside the sofa and he inadvertently thought about the girl he left behind at the porcelain gallery.

He left her in a tough situation. Will she be escorted to the police station?

At that time, could anyone helped her?

Realizing what he was thinking, Mu Qian Chu frowned.

There was no reason to think kindly about that person. He offered to help her, but she did not accept it, how was it his fault.

Seeing that Mu Qian Chu's thoughts were somewhere else, Shi Yue, put her hands around his neck and gently pulled him towards her.

"You can't think about anything else while you are with me." she said snuggling into his arms.

Mu Qian Chu's thoughts immediately focused on Shi Yue, there was a small delight at her obvious jealousy.

Just for a moment, he couldn't help but think again about Shi Xiaonian. She sounded resolute when she maintained that she will not bother them anymore. It was inevitably a relief, but a small part of him was curious about her persistence in trying to help him remember the past for the last 6 years.

"Shi Yue," he said looking at the woman in his arms, "6 years back, were your sister Shi Xiaonian and I, really close to each other?"

Hearing Mu Qian Chu ask the question out of blue, Shi Yue jolted in his arms. Looking pitifully at him, she complained, "Mu Qian Chu, what's wrong with you? How can you ask that question! She is always lying because she wants to take you away from me, please don't listen to her, okay?"

Her eyes reddened in pain, and she hid her head in his chest like a little bird looking for shelter.

Mu Qian Chu immediately hugged her and reassured her, "Of course not, I'm just curious as to why she kept maintaining the same story for 6 years. It is very strange, isn't it?"

Shi Yue immediately hugged him tightly.

"Do you have feelings for her?" Her voice trembled.

Mu Qian Chu felt guilt at causing her such obvious discomfort by saying such things. He immediately consoled her.

"What are you talking about? Why would I have feelings for such a person?"

"Really?" She grabbed the shirt on his chest.

Mu Qian Chu chuckled and kissed her lips. "Really. Don't think about such things, you'll harm the baby in your stomach."

"Ok."