REVEALING TRUTHS

She was free now, but without Gong Ou, she wouldn't be able to hear any content in Mu Qianchu's recording.

Shi Xiaonian stood there dejectedly, looking at the time.

Wait minute, she could ask again when she calls Gong Ou. But with Gong Ou's suspicious personality, he would definitely ask why.

She realised that her feelings for Gong Ou were really complicated. Just as she was thinking, her phone suddenly vibrated.

She took out her phone, and saw that it was an unfamiliar number. Shi Xiaonian picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"It's me." Mu Qianchu's gentle voice sounded beside her ear.

Mu Qianchu's number.

The scene from the day at the hotel once again appeared before Shi Xiaonian's eyes. She lowered her head to look at her own hand, and during the day, Mu Qianchu had held this hand twice.

"What's the matter?" she asked into her cell phone, cursing herself for being stupid.

What else could Mu Qianchu want to talk to her about? He only wanted to hear the content and take out his phone, but she still asked.

Sure enough, Mu Qianchu giggled gently, "What else can I do? That phone is something that I commonly use, I have a few calls to make, is it convenient to take it out for me? I'm at the main elevator in Building A."

"Oh, okay." Shi Xiaonian said as she opened her backpack and took out Mu Qianchu's mobile phone. Her gaze swept past the three screens, and a thought suddenly popped into her head, she immediately asked, "Mu Qianchu, do you know anything about computer programs?"

-----

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang.

Shi Xiaonian ran to open the door. Mu Qianchu was standing outside, dressed in casual attire. He looked as young as a university student.

Compared to the time when he was sick during the day, his complexion was much more normal.

"Come in."

Shi Xiaonian opened up a path.

"Yes."

Mu Qianchu lowered his head and raised his foot, walking in. His gaze landed on a pair of male slippers, which were obviously a couple compared to the one's on  Shi Xiaonian's feet. His gaze couldn't help but darken.

Why did he agree to enter this house? It was as if he had stabbed himself twice.

Shi Xiaonian followed his line of sight and looked over, thinking that he would need to change her slippers, "There's no need to change your shoes, just come in."

Usually, no one would come in or out of the place, only her, Gong Ou and Feng De's slippers.

The bodyguards wouldn't come in.

Therefore, there were no shoes for the guests to take off.

"Is it convenient for me to just come in?" Mu Qianchu asked, raising his eyes to look, the light in his eyes continuously dimmed.

This was the place where Shi Xiaonian and Gong Ou lived together.

His hand, which hung at his side, was clenched into a fist.

"You're just here to help me with my computer. What's so inconvenient about it?" Shi Xiaonian said frankly, with a glint of sincerity in his eyes.

Now that Gong Ou had gone to England, she anxiously wanted to hear the contents of the secret conversation between Shi Di and himself.