MEMORY

Shi Xiaonian carried Lu Rin and walked through the entrance of the elevator, luckily for them the elevator wasn't as pack as before. After waiting for a long time, they finally arrived at right floor.

The elevator reached the 32nd floor.

Shi Xiaonian struggled to carry Min Qiujun and walked out. This was her first time entering the Mu Family Group.

"Mu's CEO is here." Lu Rin said while leading the way.

Shi Xiaonian carried her and walked forward step by step.

Just as Shi Xiaonian walked towards the main office door, she heard Shi Zhong's angry voice, "I've been running up and down Mu Family for you all these years, helping you stabilise your position. You want to kick me out of the competition now? Don't even think about it!"

Arguing?

She was startled, but just as she was about to go in, Lu Rin patted her shoulder, signalling her to not go in first.

She used to think that everything was always her fault, no matter what it was. It had nothing to do with her, but she still got nervous whenever her foster father raised his voice. 

Shi Xiaonian bit her bag as she stopped and peeked through the gap in the door.

In the vast Office's President, the light was bright.

Wearing a white shirt, Mu Qianchu sat at the front desk. He leaned his body slightly back, a calm and collected look could be seen on his face.

Shi Zhong stood there, his face completely red with anger.

Shi Yue walked out from the side, wearing the new type of long dress, beautiful to the point of being unreal.

She stood there like a delicate picture on television.

Shi Yue soothingly patted Shi Zhong's back, and said in a sweet voice, "Father, don't be anxious, this is only a temporary measure from Mu Qianchu, who asked you to be the host this time, you have to come out and shoulder the burden. "When the storm is over, Qianchu will definitely let you go back to the board."

"He wants me to hand over my shares now! How does this look like a temporary measure, this is clearly trying to force me to my death!" Shi Zhong roared.

"He wouldn't." Shi Yue looked at Mu Qianchu, "Qianchu, at least say a few words."

Mu Qianchu sat there lazily and unrestrainedly, the corner of his mouth slightly hooked up into a smile that was not a smile, and didn't say a single word.

Shi Xiaonian didn't understand what Mu Qianchu was thinking.

Wasn't he supposed to be more anxious than anyone else?

"Mu Qianchu! As a person, you can't forget your kindness. Without my time, how could you have achieved what you have today?"

Shi Zhong shouted excitedly at Mu Qianchu, "Back then, after you underwent surgery, it was Shi Yue who accompanied you to recuperate day and night. You entered the Mu Family and fought non-stop with your sister for the position of CEO. But now, if you have something to do, push me out of the way. As a person, you have to show your conscience!"

Hearing that, Mu Qianchu suddenly laughed, his smile extremely enchanting.

He looked at Shi Zhong, his long and narrow eyes filled with ridicule, "My precious father in law, are you helping me or taking advantage of me, huh?"

Shi Yue did not expect Mu Qianchu to speak in such a manner, and she froze.

"You... What are you talking about?" Shi Zhong pointed at Mu Qianchu and asked.