CONVINCE

Of course I am a women.

"You actually want another woman to climb onto our bed and give your man a massage. Do you have to have such a big heart? Are you not jealous?" Gong Ou roared at her, extremely dissatisfied.

The first day he returned to china, in his imagination, it should have been the romantic between the two of them. But no, his women had to go and invite strays off the street.

Hearing his words, Shi Xiaonian said lightly, "It's just a massage."

Hearing that, Gong Ou immediately sat up on the bed, his pitch black eyes staring straight at her, 

"It's just a massage? You don't mind, huh?" His voice was magnetic but sullen.

"I don't mind." Shi Xiaonian shook her head.

"You really don't mind?" Gong Ou glared at her, noticing every slight expression change on her face.

How could there be a woman who wouldn't mind someone else touching their partner?

Unless she didn't see him as a partner. Impossible. She loved him. She loved him so much she couldn't share him, she even drew him in her comic book. She was just pretending, surely.

Shi Xiaonian still had that indifferent expression, she shook her head and said, "I really don't mind, aren't you in pain? Tang Yi can give you a massage, and if she does, you won't be in so much pain."

After saying that, she turned around and left.

She had to work hard to create opportunities for Tang Yi and Gong Ou.

Before she could walk out the door, a pillow hit her back.

"Get the hell back here!" Gong Ou stared at her, "Massage me, now."

"I won't." Shi Xiaonian said.

"Do it or I will give you a massage in a different form." Gong Ou said in a deep voice, he stared at her figure, and his gaze became increasingly gloomy, "Don't talk back to me! You should know where you shit in this relationship."

If he says that one more time, she would kill him, but in the end, Xiaonian knows that it is impossible to kill Gong Ouyang.

Shi Xiaonian turned her head around, only to see that Gong Ou had his face and tummy down on the bed, with his face still pale white.

Forget it.

It was still better to follow the sequence and get closer to it, so that Gong Ou would not be able to discover her intentions.

After thinking about it, Shi Xiaonian walked over to the bedside, took off her shoes, sat on the ground beside him and started to massage his back.

She massaged with her hands in a disorderly way.

It was almost like knocking on the door or wherever it was.

Sometimes hard, sometimes soft. She wasn't trying to please him.

She thought that after a while, Gong Ou would become impatient, but in the end, Gong Ou let out a sigh of satisfaction, "Hmm, today you only need to massage and cook."

Haven't you had a massage before? The massage she was giving him was terrible. Stupid man.

Shi Xiaonian shook her head speechlessly. After pressing for a while, Gong Ou said, "Sit on my back."

"No."

"Sit."

"No."

"Do it or I'll sit on you?" If he wasn't really full right now, he would have been more willing to come and massage her.