SPYING

She was just about to leave Gong Ouyang. But of course he made sure to give her a nice farewell.

They weren't exactly lovers. So why must she kiss him?

In her haste to leave the house, Shi Xiaonian did not say much. With a perfunctory smile on her face, she said, "I understand, then I will leave first."

With that, Shi Xiaonian pulled the backpack over her shoulder and quickly ran for the car, afraid that she would be dragged back and kissed endlessly by Gong Ou again.

Do you have to run so fast?

Gong Ou watched as her back figure disappeared from his line of sight, and suddenly lost all hope. With an extremely pale face, he kicked the door in front of him, and with a cold face, he walked into the living room.

In less than a minute.

The living room was a mess, all of them kicked away by Gong Ou.

When Feng De arrived, he saw this scene and felt helpless. With Miss Shi not around, the young master's mood was terrible, and he had to now choose new furniture.

"Young Master, should we prepare a car to go to the company?" Feng De asked.

"No!"

It was boring.

Gong Ou stood on top of the tea table, raised his leg and kicked down an antique vase, his handsome face was dense and dry, and he could not calm his heart at all.

"Feng De, prepare the carriage." After kicking for a long time, Gong Ou coldly opened his mouth.

He said he wanted her to find inspiration.

He however never stated that he wouldn't follow her.

Was the young master serious? He actually wants to stalk young Xiaonian? The masters obsession is getting out of hand.

"Yes." Feng De respectfully lowered his head, and just as he was about to turn around and prepare, his phone suddenly rang. He picked it up, said "Yes" a few times, and hung up, then looked at Gong Ou, "Young Master, it's a call from England."

Gong Ou's huge body stopped on the tea table, and then kicked another set of tea set out of boredom.

He paused as he heard this. A call from England?

The living room instantly quieted down.

Why was he getting a call from England at such a time?

-------

It was only seven in the morning, but the weather outside was already getting hot.

Shi Xiaonian pressed down on the car key in her hands, and the lights of a car lit up.

All right.

She should have known that in Gong Ou's eyes, a Rolls-Royce was considered a low-profile car. Luckily it was a commercial vehicle and did not give her a sports car, otherwise, how could it be used as a tracking device. 

Though it was a little too high class for her liking.

Shi Xiaonian walked over, opened the door and sat on the drivers seat. 

She now had to figure out what relationship was between her sister and best friend. Or ex-bestfriend. 

She needed evidence to prove her innocence and figure out why her sister was lying about her pregnancy.

Shi Di and Tang Yi had an appointment at the same place, she didn't know where the usual location was, and could only follow Shi Di.

Through the listening device, she understood that Shi Di would be leaving at 8 PM, so she had to wait outside first.