I AM TELLING THE TRUTH

She wishes that she was dead.

He was NE Conglomerate's CEO. She was just a commoner. He could definitely make her life hell. 

She knows she isn't strong enough. 

And she wouldn't even be able to fight back.

Shi Xiaonian closed her eyes in pain. Her hands gripped the windbreaker tightly wishing she could claw it to pieces. 

The expensive cars have just pulled up to the Imperial Castle. This grand building costing hundreds of millions to construct deep in the forest. It wasn't some tourist attraction but rather a personal residence.

Gong Ou's personal residence.

This place didn't allow outsiders.

Shi Xiaonian was pulled into the castle. Normally, she would have been inspired and would thoroughly appreciate this very mysterious castle, but, at this point, she was only left with numbness.

A monster lived in this building. She wanted nothing to do with it.

Along the way, she tried seeking help from the bodyguards, escaping, and stealing a cellphone to call the police but the bodyguards foiled her at every turn.

Loyal to their master, like a dog.

She was just a weak woman. She wouldn't be able to overcome such a strong bodyguard in a fight. Much less dozens of them.

In the end, a bodyguard told her, "Miss, who made you encourage Mr. Gong's wrath? You should know what kind of person Mr. Gong is. He can hold the power of life and death over you. Why do you keep up with this pointless resistance?"

With his words, all her illusions were destroyed .

What else could she feel but numbness when she ran into a man who violated her without being able to retaliate or even escape?

Shi Xiaonian was brought into the castle then taken up the elevator and into a luxurious room set up like a 14th century room in an European castle.

An old man in his 50s stood in the room . He looked spirited yet kind; he kept both hands behind his back and was dressed like a butler.

"Miss Shi. How are you? I am Mr. Gong's butler, Feng De." The old man smiled as he briefly introduced himself. 

Then, he held out a hand, "Please sit."

Only then did Shi Xiaonian notice that the old man was standing by a high tech recliner as well as a flat-screen monitor.

She was vaguely aware of what this was.

"This is a polygraph chair. Please sit."

Feng De spoke in a gentle manner and was very kind-looking, unlike Gong Ou's arrogant and egotistical, unreasonable aura.

"What do you want?"

Shi Xiaonian asked, pale-faced.

What did they want with bringing out a polygraph chair?

How in the world did she encourage Gong Ou's wrath, and why did he treat her this way?

"Young master wanted to know why Miss Shi wouldn't admit to having a child three years ago so he wanted me to run a lie detector test," Feng De explained.

Again with the three years ago. Again with the child that doesn't exist.

She had never met Gong Ou in real life, before other than seeing him on the news and newspapers. Where could some child have come from?