THE DIARY

"Yes, young master." Gong Ou walked to the hall and sat on the leather sofa.

Feng De followed closely behind and poured a glass of red wine for Gong Ou.

Gong Ou received it, and stared at the wine in the cup with his black eyes, the color of the wine reflecting red in his eyes.

The maid came over with the agent.

The manager was a woman who was around 30 years old. In the entertainment circle, she had seen the beautiful scene of well-dressed women, but at this moment, she was led into Gong Jia.

Every inch of this castle was grand to the extreme. It was very luxurious, just like a western palace castle from an ancient era, making people feel that they were insignificant within it.

"Young Master, she's here." The maid spoke. Hearing this, the manager looked forward.

Gong Ou sat on the sofa with his head raised high, looking at her arrogantly, "I'll give you two minutes, don't spout nonsense." He didn't like the people in the entertainment circle.

Hearing this, the manager couldn't help but take two steps back. She looked at the man sitting on the sofa from afar. The light fell on him. He was so handsome, so extraordinary, so cold, and so high up.

It was a powerful feeling of existence.

With a single glance, she felt as if she had been humbled to the ground.

The maid pushed her a little before the manager regained his senses. He hurriedly took out an item from his bag and handed it over to the maid, "Mr. Gong, Shi Di asked me to bring this over. She said that you should be needing it now." The maid handed over to Gong Ou.

Gong Ou shot a cold glance at it. It was a hard faced journal, with blue skies and white clouds.

On one of the white clouds, three graceful words were written — Shi Xiaonian.

Shi Xiaonian's diary.

Gong Ou's hand that was holding onto the wine cup tightened suddenly, and asked, "Is that all?"

"Shi Di said, this is enough." The manager said to Gong Ou, "Shi Di said, she and Young Master Mu definitely do not wish to have any relationship with Shi Xiaonian anymore. I hope that Mr. Gong can stop making things difficult for Young Master Mu on account of her voluntarily sending the diary."

"Shi Di also said that it had always been Shi Xiaonian pestering Young Master Mu and it had nothing to do with him." The manager ignored Mu Qianchu and Shi Xiaonian's suggestions.

"Who does he, Mu Qianchu, think he is to be bothered by my woman?" Gong Ou glared at her sinisterly, his voice filled with anger.

The manager was shocked, "I-"

"Fuck off." Gong Ou spat out the words directly from his lips.

The manager had originally learnt a lot of things from Shi Di, but after hearing this, she didn't dare say a single word. She looked at him with fear, then left under the lead of a maid.

Gong Ou placed the diary on his lap, and flipped through the diary with his long fingers, stopping at the white cloud with his fingertips, and then at the elegant name.

There was a full three seconds of pause.

He was still holding the wine cup in his hand, raised his head and drank it all in one gulp, and Feng De helped refill every so often.

The alcohol spread out in his stomach, numbing him.

Only now did Gong Ou open the diary, Shi Xiaonian's handwriting was delicate yet tender.