COOKING CLASSES

For the next two days Gong Ouyang made Xiaonian accompany him to work until the weekend arrived.

Early in the morning, in TianZhi apartment's dining room, Gong Ouayng was discussing about something he has never worried about inches life before.

"Master, according to my research, S city has one gourmet cooking classes conducted for the, ahem, upper class citizens. And if you wish to accompany Miss Shi, you can. The classes are strictly one on one so you will not be bothered and at the same time you can monitor Miss Shi's progress," Feng dutifully reported to Gong Ouyang.

"So, it's a date?"

"Yes master. This can be considered a date."

Hearing Feng De's affirmation Gong Ouyang and Xiaonian had very different reactions.

Gong Ouyang showed interest in the classes but Xiaonian immediately tried to shot it down.

"Can I not go?" she asked.

"You should!" Gong Ouayng immediately vetoed her choice.

"But-"

"No." Gong Ouyang said firmly.

After their conversation in the kitchen two days back, Gong Ouyang for the first time spent time on evaluating their relationship.

He knew that at this point, she was only staying with him because of the contract and if he wanted her to stay with time for a long time, he should make her fall in love with him.

All those women he had before proclaimed their love for him and refused leave his side, so as long as she fell in love with him. If she feel involve with him she wouldn't want to leave him.

His children should have their mother with them, so she had no other choice but to fall in love with him.

He glanced at the woman sitting in the chair across him with her head bowed and narrowed his eyes as he contemplated strategies to make her stay by his side.

"Women usually jump into my bed, you should consider yourself lucky that I'm spending so much time on you," he said slowly looking at her.

"Can I not be so lucky?" she asked directly in a fit of anger.

Date?

Who did he think he was kidding?

When her words fell, Gong Ouyang's face darkened immediately and he gripped her hand tightly until she squealed in pain.

"Next time I tell you something, just be a good girl and accept it! Don't make me regret being lenient on you," he said to her throwing away her arm as if it was contaminated.

If it wasn't for the stupid clause in the contract, he would have made sure she experienced some pain for that snarky remark!

"Explain to her why she should be obedient," he demanded Feng de and left the room in anger.

"Miss Shi, why do you have to anger the young master? He is really being very patient with you," the butler told her in soothing tones.

Xiaonian looked at him silently and did not speak.

Feng De sighed, "Miss Shi, why don't you try going on a date with the young master? He is one of the most coveted bachelors in the whole world."

Young master thinking about dating someone was already a huge progress and he really hoped that they could get along well together.

Xiaonian bit her lower lip in deep thought, "You are right Housekeeper De, Gong Ouyang is indeed one of the most desirable bachelor one could find, but we are not even."