SMALL APARTMENT

Xiaonian looked at the huge amounts of ingredients lying on her kitchen bench. These are high end, fresh ingredients, where could they get them from so late in the night?

Her head throbbed a little indicating the beginning of an oncoming headache.

People say that you should get rid of the people that bring you pain. Too bad for her, she can't get rid of Gong Ouyang

Xiaonian shook of the unbearable feeling still lingering within her and started busying herself with the ingredients. Gong Ouyang clearly lacked any interest in the process of making ice cream so he quietly left the room, to go onto more interesting things.

Not a moment passed, when Xiaonian heard the twittering of the women flocking around Gong Ouyang.

"Mr. Gong, so you like desserts? How about I make some for you next time?"

"Mr. Gong, taste my lips, you'll find them sweeter than ice cream."

"Hm...ummm..."

"Mr. Gong...slowly..uh..don't.."

Xiaonian stood speechlessly in her kitchen. She really wanted to pick up her knife, rush outside and kill someone!

What did Gong Ouyang think her place was?

A freaking night club?

Shi Xiaonian couldn't bear hearing this lewd noises getting louder and louder in her own home. She felt that she was either going to die of anger or kill someone out of anger.

This was just too much!

Xiaonian walked out the kitchen, trying to hide her anger behind a blank face. When she got into the living room, she saw Gong Ouyang and a woman in a revealing outfit pushed against her wall kissing each other. The other three women were sitting on the sofa looking at each other, waiting for their turn.

What did Gong Ou take her home for?

"Gong-"

Shi Xiaonian was about to call his name and reprimand their lascivious actions when Gong Ouyang suddenly pushed the woman away looking very displeased.

"Not sweet at all! You are just another liar!"

"Ow!" The woman fell heavily on the ground and her dress. Xiaonian noticed that the dress was pulled up pasted her waist. The woman looked stunned.

"Mr Gong..." The woman looked at him with pleading eyes, reaching out her hand and trying to pull herself up.

Gong Ouyang clearly hated her movements and once again harshly jerked her off his body. Harshly wiping his lips with the back of his hand, in the process. His eyebrows scrunched in a frown, "Feng De! Throw this woman out!"

"Yes, master."

The omnipresent Feng De appeared out of thin air beckoning the bodyguards forward and they quickly carried away the woman in a matter of seconds.

Her screams and pleads could be heard wall down the corridor, of her apartment building.

Gong Ouyang moved to sofa and was immediately greeted by the eager actions from the other women. Each one looked like they wanted to rush into his arms immediately. However, he only looked at them with a  frown on his face.

Without moving from the sofa, he ordered, "Feng De, throw all these women out, immediately."

Despite their protests, the women were quickly moved out and only then did Gong Ouyang sit on the sofa leisurely.

He did not hate the distractions of women but they were blocking his way and become eyesores. With them gone, Gong Ouyang visibly relaxed.

Xiaonian couldn't make the heads or tails of his personality. Really, how was he like this?