POLICE STATION

Shi Xiaonian looked at him, her heart trembling fiercely.

He said that he was anxious to return to the previous Mu Qianchu, the Mu Qianchu who only liked Shi Xiaonian.

Mu Qianchu... He really came back.

After so many years, he had finally returned.

Shi Xiaonian lowered her gaze, her eyes uncontrollably becoming wet once again.

She had waited in despair, and he had finally returned.

"Now, you believe that I'm not flirting with you, right?" Mu Qianchu pinched her nose and laughed.

Shi Xiaonian nodded with all her might.

For Mu Qianchu who possessed memories of the past, no matter what he believed, she believed them completely.

"You've wronged me for so long." Mu Qianchu laughed helplessly, "I'm knew you were lying about that game so many years ago."

Shi Xiaonian blinked her moist eyes, feeling a little guilty.

She hadn't realized that his performance was very obvious.

Yet, she thought he was a scum.

"Enough, stop crying." Mu Qianchu patted her head, and sighed, "Really, I was waiting for everything to be settled. I wanted to tell you in a more romantic place, I remember now. I didn't expect you to be at the meeting."

Shi Xiaonian sniffed, "It's good that you remember."

At least, he didn't become a fool.

In a few years, if he became a fool and she discovered the truth, she would die from sadness.

"Is your expectation that simple?" Mu Qianchu looked at her deeply, "This is not the only thing I want."

His voice was deep and deep, and very pleasant to listen to.

Shi Xiaonian looked at him in a daze. What did he mean by wanting more than just this?

Mu Qianchu stared at her, the deep love in his eyes hard to ignore, he pressed one hand on her shoulder, his face slowly leaning towards her, his gaze landing on her lips.

Shi Xiaonian stared fixedly at the face that was close to him and subconsciously shrunk her body.

The expression in Mu Qianchu's eyes froze, a hint of disappointment flashed past, and his lips landed in front of her lips, not even two centimeters away.

"Can I?" Mu Qianchu asked.

Shi Xiaonian's mouth was agape, not knowing how to answer.

He was Mu Qianchu, the Mu Qianchu who had pampered her for everything. Anything he did could be done by her, right?

"Please Xiaonian, kiss me." Mu Qianchu softly asked, as he lowered his eyes to gaze at her light pink lips, about to kiss her.

A bell suddenly rang.

Shi Xiaonian turned her face to look at her bag;

When Mu Qianchu's kiss fell on her cheek, he couldn't help but feel annoyed.

"This is bad!" The moment he saw his name and number on her phone, Shi Xiaonian immediately remembered everything, "Gong Ou wanted me to pick up him up from the airport! Oh no, I'm going to be scolded to death by him this time!"

Damn it.

She had actually forgotten all about it.

Shi Xiaonian immediately rushed over to grab her bag, her arm being held tightly by the person behind him.