HOW HE SHOWS LOVE

"Shi Xiaonian, it's better if you behave like this."

Gong Ou was very satisfied with his place in England. He touched his lips with his fingertips and could not wait any longer.

At the Port of Heaven's side of City S, Shi Xiaonian walked into one of the baths and turned on the flower spray, making sure the sound of water could be heard through the phone. 

"Yes. Good girl" Gong Ou replied in satisfaction.

Shi Xiaonian placed the phone on the sink, then clapped her hands and turned to walk out of the bathroom, her entire body relaxed.

There were policies and countermeasures.

He was far away on the other side of the ocean, and he couldn't keep her in a tight net.

Shi Xiaonian revealed a victorious smile as she walked into another bathroom to take a bath. She did not need to worry about Gong Ou suddenly using his almighty atrial card to attack her.

It was comfortable knowing that someone was listening to you bathe.

-----

Shi Xiaonian was now in her bed, drying her hair with a towel.

Now it was already midnight when the drowsiness continued to assail Shi Xiaonian.

After finishing his shower in the bathroom, Shi Xiaonian immediately threw himself onto the huge bed and fainted, entering a rare free sleep.

But it was interrupted when she had a nightmare.

In her dreams, she returned to her hometown, when she was a teenager. Mu Qianchu drew his finger on the wall and walked towards her step by step. When he arrived in front of her, he smiled gently, "Xiaonian, I'm back."

Confused, she asked him what he came back from.

Suddenly, Mu Qianchu's feminine face changed into Gong Ou's overbearing face. Gong Ou's face twisted in front of her eyes and shouted loudly, "Shi Xiaonian, get up! The answer the fucking phone! "

She was so scared that she ran for her life. Gong Ou chased after her, yelling non-stop while she ran.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

The bedroom switch was turned on, making the bright light pierced her eyes.

Shi Xiaonian rubbed her eyes uncomfortably and changed to another position to continue sleeping. Suddenly, the earth quaked and the mountains shook, causing her to fall out of the dreamland of chasing and escaping.

"Miss Shi, wake up, Miss Shi! Wake up! "

"Miss Shi, wake up, don't sleep!"

"Miss Shi, Miss Shi."

A desperate shout rang in her ears.

Shi Xiaonian opened her eyes in a daze. Her eyes were stung by the intense light in the bedroom. She sat up from the bed and looked at the two maids who were standing in front of the bed with a terrified look on their faces.

Were they sent by Gong Ou, to not even allow her to sleep?

The two maids stood there looking at her anxiously and handed her, her phone. "Miss Shi, why did you forget about your phone in the bathroom?"

Young Master?

Gong Ou?

Shi Xiaonian looked at the phone, the time of the call on the screen jolted her out of her daze.

It's been more than two hours, is Gong Ou crazy? The idiot stayed on the phone for 2 hours. What a madman

Shi Xiaonian immediately took the phone and placed it beside her ear. When the phone came close to her ear, Gong Ou's angry roar shook her pitiful ear, "Shi Xiaonian! Do you have a death wish? I fucking thought you hurt yourself and fell into something, but you actually dared to ran off to sleep!"