THE FAKE MOUNTAIN

In his mind, he began to compose the image of her tied up.

Shi Xiaonian was struck by lightning from his exposed gaze.

To complete the plan smoothly, Shi Xiaonian called everyone, including Feng De and Tang Yi's son, into the game.

In the first two rounds, Feng De found a bodyguard but the body guard wasn't playing so he was 'it' again in round 2.

Gong Ou had forcefully pulled Shi Xiaonian up along the way. Wherever he went, she would also have to hide with him.

Two hours went by without anyone being found. Bob was tired of playing and when to rest in the car, watched by a bodyguard.

In the third round, Gong Ou was 'it'.

It perfectly hit the spot in Shi Xiaonian's heart.

Gong Ou stood at the center of the park with everyone spread out.

Everyone found their own hiding spots.

Shi Xiaonian looked at Tang Yi, who nodded to her and said, "I will find an opportunity to get close to Mr. Gong."

"Alright, I'll leave the park first and wait for your news. I'll come back when it's about time."

Shi Xiaonian said as they walked away with each other.

She had to leave the park so that Gong Ou wouldn't be able to find her and give Tang Yi enough time.

Tang Yi thought about it and said worriedly, "But what if Mr. Gong finds out, will he treat you well?"

"Worse comes to worse, I'll just get yelled at once more."

Shi Xiaonian was ready, the contract stated that he could not hit her.

She also needed Gong Ou to hate her so that she could take a step closer to freedom.

"Alright, then let's separate and be careful." Tang Yi said, "Oh yes, did you find the place to leave the park? There are bodyguards at every entrance."

"I'll keep looking."

The park was surrounded by a very high wall. The wall was so smooth that she couldn't climb it. It was also very dangerous for her to climb up and jump out.

"When I was jogging earlier, I noticed a very high fake mountain there." Tang Yi pointed to a certain place.

"Alright, I'll go take a look."

Shi Xiaonian nodded and parted ways with Tang Yi.

She walked into the depths alone. Since there were bodyguards guarding the entrance, she could only avoid walking on the usual route.

This park is very big, artificial mountain, green water, stone bridge, forest have all kinds of, the scenery is beautiful beyond compare.

Shi Xiaonian did not have the mood to enjoy the scenery, so she continued to walk forward.

Walking to the place Tang Yi pointed, she saw a very high fake mountain.

Shi Xiaonian looked up, the fake mountain was the barrier of the park.

There were quite a few caves on the fake mountain. It wasn't that hard to climb, as long as you could cross over half of the fake mountain, you would be outside the park.

It was indeed a good place.

Shi Xiaonian stretched her neck and arms. After finishing all the preparations, she started to climb the fake mountain, using all her strength to climb up.