IDENTIFICATION

"I can tell you, Gong Ou's methods are definitely more terrifying than the police, and I know very well how much he hates the person who drugged him back then." Shi Xiaonian stared at her pale face and said with a cold tone.

"No, no." Tang Yi looked at her in fear.

"I don't think I have any reason to let you go. You showed no mercy to me, why should I show any to you?"

Shi Xiaonian said indifferently, she shot a glance at the child beside her, and without saying anything more, she turned and left.

She found that she didn't really want to know who the child was.

She just wanted to get out of here.

She didn't know what was going on with herself.

Shi Xiaonian turned her body for a split-second, only to hear a "bang" sound coming from behind him.

Mu Qianchu sat there, his brows knitted slightly, his feminine face devoid of any expression.

Shi Xiaonian turned around, only to see Tang Yi kneeling down on the ground heavily, looking down at her with a pitiful look.

He never thought that she would suddenly kneel down, Shi Xiaonian was instantly stunned.

What kind of act was this?

"Shi Xiaonian I am sorry, I know I was wrong, I beg you, I can make it up to you, but don't force me to my dead end with Gong Ouyang." Tang Yi kneeled on the ground, begging her.

A dead end?

She felt embarrassed to say that this was a dead end? Had she not thought of this when she first did this?

Shi Xiaonian remained silent and did not change her expression.

Seeing her like that, Tang Yi kneeled down and took a few steps forward, kneeling in front of her, then extended his hand to grab the hand by her side, "I'm sorry, Shi Xiaonian, I really know my wrongs, please let me go. I was wrong. At least I didn't make you lose your innocence that year."

Shi Xiaonian did not move, and allowed her to speak. 

"Did you know that back then, Shi Di wanted to find someone to force you? I couldn't do it, so I didn't guide that old man to another room."

Tang Yi said with tears streaming down her face. "It was because I couldn't control myself, I'm afraid of Gong Ou, when he said that he wanted to kill me after drinking sedatives, I was afraid that I would shift the blame to you, sorry, Xiaonian... I really know I was wrong."

Shi Xiaonian lowered her eyes to look at her teary face, her gaze frozen. "I don't know if I can believe your words."

Did he really not want to harm her, or was he in a hurry to crawl into Gong Ou's bed and forget about showing him the way... This answer was probably only known by Tang Yi.

"Whether I can believe it or not." Tang Yi said anxiously, "I just need the money, I don't want to watch my friend get raped, I just need the money too badly. I beg of you, please let me go, I can't let anything happen to you, I still have-"

With that said, Tang Yi turned and looked in a certain direction with eyes full of sadness.

Shi Xiaonian followed her line of sight, only to see that the strong and sturdy boy was on the ground playing crazily, playing by herself.

The little boy stopped bawling, only then did Shi Xiaonian get a clear look at his face.

The boy was beautiful and delicate, with distinct facial features, fair skin, large and lively eyes, a small straight nose, and pink lips.