PHONE CALL

How could Mu Qianchu not understand her words, "Do you think that it's because Shi Di cheated me that I want to find you to have an ambiguous relationship with Gong Ou?

Shi Xiaonian did not say anything, but the expression on her face showed that she was thinking of something.

Mu Qianchu could not help but let out a bitter laugh, was he such a trash of a man in her eyes? At this moment, he almost wanted to say that he had recovered his memories.

Here, he was no longer Shi Di's husband, he was now just Mu Qianchu.

Abruptly, his eyes rolled in their sockets, and after pondering for two seconds, he smiled and asked, "Didn't you always want to be with me before?"

"But I've given up." Shi Xiaonian immediately said.

She had been pestering him before, but that had only been to restore his memories.

She gave up. She gave up trying to recover his memories.

"You say giving up is giving up? Even if I were to finally find out that I have been wrong and try to correct it, it would be useless? " Mu Qianchu asked.

Shi Xiaonian stood at the doorway. Hearing these words, her entire being froze in place as if she had been struck by lightning.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

What do you mean want to correct, go back? Go back to where? She didn't understand.

"I'm just asking." Mu Qianchu stared at her and said.

Shi Xiaonian could not find a single clue on his face. After a long while, she lowered her gaze and spoke in a low voice, "It's useless, you won't be able to correct yourself."

Unless he could retrieve his memories and turn back into the Mu Qianchu of before.

However, despite all her efforts, he was unable to recover his memories.

"Is that so?" Mu Qianchu smiled gently, "There is nothing in this world that can be determined with certainty."

She was hoping for him to change back, wasn't she?

As long as she still had this little bit of hope, he was qualified to compete with Gong Ou, but now was not the right time.

Shi Xiaonian looked at her, confused.

"Sleep well, I'm going."

Mu Qianchu did not speak further, and left him with a mysterious gaze.

Shi Xiaonian watched him leave, her face had some suspicions, and she reached out to close the door.

She really didn't understand what Mu Qianchu was thinking. Everything he did baffled her, and he even said that he would give him a week's time, so he would help her.

With her personality, she would directly call the police and drag him down.

Was there a better way than calling the police? What would Mu Qianchu like to do?

Shi Xiaonian touched her stomach, she was hungry, just as she was about to enter the kitchen, her phone rang again. This time, it was Feng De who called.

When the call connected, Feng De said, "Miss Shi, the maid is already in Port of Heaven, can I trouble you to go out and receive her?"

"I don't want a maid."

Shi Xiaonian said, she only wanted to be alone.

It was rare that Gong Ou was not around, but she was finally free, so she did not bring anyone else in.