DID YOU EVER LOVE ME?

"I wanted to get down, but the rockery was too slippery, so I fell." she said, trying to keep calm, her hands already gripping the blanket under the covers.

With that said, the smile on Gong Ou's lips became even wider.

He turned and walked back until he reached the TV wall, his back cold.

Suddenly, with a "peng" sound, Gong Ou kicked the glass vase that had a bottle of dried branches inside away, causing it to shatter.

Gong Ou suddenly turned and looked at her, his expression revealing his anger: "Shi Xiaonian! Do you think I am an idiot? I can assure you I am not!"

She even wanted to lie to him.

Shi Xiaonian was shocked, she grabbed the blanket even more tightly.

"How did you fall out from the mountain? Why did you climb up it in the first place?" Gong Ou pointed to the main point as he glared at her with his black eyes, "Don't tell me that it was raining so heavily, you can't even differentiate between the two sides of the mountain!"

Shi Xiaonian's face paled, "I..."

"Stop lying to me!" Gong Ou shouted at her with all his might, "I want to hear the truth!"

He couldn't stand her lying to him again and again.

Shi Xiaonian was speechless.

"You can't speak if I tell you not to lie?" Gong Ou laughed in extreme anger. "Alright, I'll speak for you."

"Do you want to give me that woman Tang Yi?" Gong Ou asked, his black eyes sweeping over her ruthlessly.

Shi Xiaonian looked at him, she could not say a word, her mouth was wide open, she did not know what to say.

It had only been two days.

Tang Yi had only been in the Port of Heaven for two days, so she had to admit that she and Tang Yi were following orders and wasn't too impatient.

Gong Ou, just how scary is he?

"Shi Xiaonian, you aren't a stupid woman, it's not like you can't tell that Tang Yi is interested in me!" As Gong Ou said that, he suppressed the anger in his body and raised his leg to kick over another vase. He roared out softly, "You are simply giving her a chance with me! Aren't you?"

At first, he didn't understand. He was still frowning at her dullness, telling her to be careful of her classmates.

Until the moment she fell from the mountain, if he didn't understand, he would have lived all these years for nothing.

Shi Xiaonian opened her mouth, "I..."

"You suggested that they live here, go on picnics, and hide and seek in order to give her a chance to approach me!" Gong Ou stared at her, his voice was so gloomy that it sounded like someone was hissing out, "Shi Xiaonian, you're an amazing friend! You got yourself injured for her and also want ti share a man with a your good friend, right? Should I praise your friendship?"

"I didn't."

Staring at his terrible face, she couldn't help but deny it.

The result of denying it was that Gong Ou kicked the end of the bed, causing the bed to shake violently. Shi Xiaonian, who was sitting on the bed, also shook.

"You Didn't? Shi Xiaonian, can you tell me the truth with your mouth?" Gong Ou shouted angrily, "I, Gong Ou, am willing to give my all to treat you, you are throwing everything in the rain right?"

Shi Xiaonian sat there, her face pale white, and slowly drooped her eyes, powerless to argue.

After a long time, she finally replied with a question, "Don't men like to be swooned by many women?"