WHERE WERE YOU?

"Yes, young master." Feng De nodded.

Shi Xiaonian stood at the door, not daring to enter, and carefully observed Gong Ou's face.

His face was positively petrifying, it was as if she was looking into a black whole.

The veins on Gong Ou's forehead and neck were popping out, Shi Xiaonian felt that he would kick someone in the next few seconds.

"Damn it! You haven't found the accident yet, have you? Is this seriously your efficiency? Is it that hard to find an accident?" Gong Ou roared at the policemen again, kicking the desk.

The computer on the table was about to fall.

Investigate the accident?

Why an accident?

Shi Xiaonian suspiciously looked inside, looking at Gong Ou's face, she truly did not dare to go in.

It was best not to get caught up in the tornado for now.

If she went in now, she would die.

She slowly crept backwards but Feng De coincidentally turned around. When he saw her, the wrinkles on his face completely relaxed, "Miss Shi, you're here." Feng De said loud enough for Gong Ou to hear.

She froze like a statue. 

Gong Ou suddenly turned around, his eyes staring straight at her, his eyebrows softened.

Only now did Shi Xiaonian realize that Gong Ou's eyes were bloodshot. She laughed awkwardly, "Hey, I'm here. That, I can explain my lateness-"

Before she finished speaking, Gong Ou suddenly rushed towards her.

She subconsciously retreated, but was immediately pulled into Gong Ou's embrace.

Shi Xiaonian crashed into his chest heavily, making her head spin from the impact.

Gong Ou hugged her even more tightly, as if he wanted to bury her in his body. Shi Xiaonian wanted to struggle free, but he held onto his even more tightly, to the point of suffocating her.

"Gong Ou-" She called his name.

What happened to him?

"Where the fuck did you run off to!? I was almost fucking scared to death by you." Gong Ou roared as he hugged her, his strong arms tightening around her as he felt the true warmth of her body.

Shi Xiaonian was stunned.

Was he worried about her?

In the next second, Gong Ou released her, placed his palm on her face, lowered his head and kissed her lips hard.

Shi Xiaonian opened his eyes wide in shock, her hands pressing on Gong Ouyang's chest, she was unable to move them away even if she wanted to.

Gong Ou domineeringly kissed her lips, and his teeth grinded against her soft lips. Shi Xiaonian opened her mouth in pain, and her fiery hot tongue immediately swept in, plundering her sweetness regardless of anything else.

"Ugh-"

Shi Xiaonian moaned softly as she tried pulling her head back away from his. Gong Ou was so lost without her. All the feelings and desire he had for her for the past week, were now being pushed into a single kiss.

Gong Ou stretched out his hand and pressed it down on the back of her head, forcing her to kiss him back.

Shi Xiaonian was short of breath. However, Gong Ou acted as if he didn't feel it, and continued to savagely kissing her.