75. Kittens, Puppies, and Rap Concerts(3)

Start from the beginning

He'd read Taehyung's mind.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's cheek, and the two of them grabbed Yeontan and walked off down the hallway hand-in-hand, leaving their workload behind.

~<>~<>~<>~

"I have a present for you, Kookie," Jimin informed him, giving his face a few pats before he bent down and grabbed his bag from the ground.

Jungkook's hands shot out and grabbed Jimin's sides as he almost slipped off Taehyung's lap from the seat right next to him, and he steadied him in place.

The three of them were sitting in the very front row of the assembly hall, and students of all grades were slowly filling in, one- by- one.

When word got out that president Kim Namjoon would actually be rapping for his presentation, literally everyone wanted to watch. Videos of him and Yoongi from that night at his party were popping up more than ever on Twitter and Instagram, and people were going fucking crazy.

Kim Namjoon also had what everyone liked to call an "apprentice", a fancy term used for someone learning from a master of their craft. And Kim Namjoon was certainly a master of rapping.

That apprentice was a particular rainbow-enthusiast and straight- A student named Jung Hoseok.

No one outside of his friend circle had ever heard him rap before. But President Namjoon only ever said good things about him. And if the president said it, then it was always true (because the people at this school were fucking idiots).

Jung Hoseok also happened to be the boyfriend of Min Yoongi, President Namjoon's sexy rapper-partner in crime. As for whether or not he'd be making an appearance on stage, no one knew. But the world could hope. They certainly could hope.

Some students had even gone as far as to make signs for them, and for a school that was supposed to be "prim" and "proper" like theirs, these signs were along the lines of the exact opposite.

Taehyung wasn't a hundred percent sure what Yoongi's "tongue technology" was supposed to mean, but it sounded dirty. And some girl in the row behind them had a sign that read Daddy Namjoon, and that was definitely dirty.

Last time they'd been in here was the first day of school when Namjoon was giving his speech about the wonders of education and a whole bunch of other bullfuckery. Now they were back, and he was eager to watch him and Hoseok blow the roof off this place. He'd heard them practicing a few times, and Hoseok was surprisingly good for someone who'd never rapped before. He liked to act like he wasn't, but Taehyung could tell even Hoseok knew he was good— he just preferred to stay modest.

As they waited, Taehyung leaned over Jimin's shoulder and kissed him on the cheek for a bit too long as he dug through his bag.

One arm was around his waist as he held Jimin in his lap, and his other hand was laced in Jungkook's as he held Yeontan in his lap.

Yep. He was proud to admit he was living his best life.

Jimin sorted through his pens and notebooks and gum wrappers and all the other miscellaneous rubbish he'd stuffed in there, and Jungkook snorted, whispering something in Taehyung's ear about how his alter would flip out if he knew what Jimin's bag looked like right now.

And then, Jimin pulled out a headband with two hot-pink bunnies on it, placing it on top of Jungkook's head.

"It's the weird pink bunny guy that you like!" Jimin said, pulling some of Jungkook's hair out for him and kissing his forehead.