Chapter 14: Dancing with the dragon.

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Damn this bitch is strong enough to make rain . Wait , WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING BITCH !

Dvalin tried to fly away in order to attack from above , but Y/n got on the high ground and cutted one of his wings, he wanted to cut off the whole thing but he only managed to a small part of it but this would be enough to prevent him from flying from the rest of the fight .

Dvalin: You SHALL BE PUNISHED !

A giant ball of anemo energy came out of Dvalin mouth and headed towards Y/n .

Y/n: I'M SENDING IT BACK !

But our boy kicked the ball back at Dvalin who barely dodged the attack . All the hilichurls around were sent flying away after the anemo ball was dispersed.

And they stared at each other for a while , until Dvalin saw a bird wandering around the place they were fighting like nothing was happening .

Dvalin: What is that bird doing ? That's not one of sir Timmie pigeons .

Y/n: Man if there was a crowd, they'd be going wild .

After some time he noticed the ruin guards where waking up and they threw rockets at bird .

Dvalin looked at Y/n who was smirking . And the bird passed through dvalin legs making all the rockets from the ruin guards hit him .

Dvalin: Urg, this damn bird and these ruin guards !

Dvalin destroyed all the ruin guards with a swipe of his tail .

Y/n: Killer queen already touched your tail .

Dvalin: What ?

Suddenly a bunch of minecraft TNT that were planted on Dvalin tail blew up , destroying the crystal on his back .

And the birb who was actually Rex the entire time and the one how planted the TNT , returned and to monke and did a high five with Y/n.

Rex: Hell yeah brother we did it . Now let's finish him off !

Y/n: It's time for a fatality .

Dvalin was stunned , and was struggling to get up due to all the pain he as feeling , meanwhile Rex turned into a lawachurl and him and Y/n slowly grabbed his tail .

Y/n: Hey Dvalin, it's time for you to relax buddy .

Rex: Let's yeets him at the same time ok .

Y/n: Ok , now . 1...

Rex: 2...

Y/n and Rex : 3 !

They grabbed the dragon tail and with all their strength combined they managed to lift him up and slam him on the ground .

Y/n: Phew I think that's enough, let's FINISH HIM .

Rex grabbed Y/n and yeeted him to the top of the tower in the center of decarabian ruins .

On the top of the tower he summoned his sword , and covered it with his flames .

Y/n: Hey Dvalin , before I do this , there's one last thing I need to tell you .

Dvalin: Huh ?

Y/n: Dont you even think about saying ... "yamete kudasai".

Dvalin: Kya ! He knows !

Rex: Hehe , so how does it feel dying you ugly ass green oversized bitch ? Man I would be crying if I looked like you , I'm lucky that my master is not a femboy .

And Y/n jumped at Dvalin with his big ass sword ready to separate his head from the rest of his body , but something wasn't... well right .

Rex: Wait a minute...