𝐂𝐡.56: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄

Начните с самого начала

"Because I'm dead, silly." Shin smiled, before he stops to smoke a cigarette.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Shinichiro-kun."

"Nah, its fine. Can you keep my existence a secret though?"

"Sure, but how did you fix an engine as a ghost? Doesn't ghost passed through objects?"

"Not sure. I was summoned from my grave by Allon, so  why not ask him?" the ghost said while looking at the aforementioned boy.

"Don't look at me. Mason and I somehow summoned you out of nowhere." he responded. It doesn't help that he was still confused about the summoning of the oldest Sano brother.

"So, how's the engine going?"

"Good, if you ask me." he smiled.

"Coming from an expert like you, I trust that it can work." said Allon, putting on a small smile.

"Anyways, shall we continue the tour?" Allon asked the two of them before continuing on with the tour.

Towards the end of the tour, the two buddies can't help but be flabbergasted by everything that Allon has at his home. They can only summarize the whole house as a mansion within an average home. While Chifuyu kept on being surprised by all the things in the house, Takemichi became more in awe about the whole thing. He had only visited the house once, and you're telling him that the house is bigger than he imagined. Oh, to be Allon.

Along the way, they managed to visit Allon's other friends in the house. Y'know, the one from Mason's world? Yukimaru and Takemichi got along through similar names, Chifuyu learned more about delinquents through Mondo, and a lot more happened that are unnecessary to mentioned in the long run.

Moving on, Allon leads his two friends to the kitchen, where two lilac-haired girls are attempting to cook some food. The reason that its called an 'attempt' is because both aren't the best cooks ever, which is considered surprising for the typical Japanese female.

"What are you two doing?" asked Allon, oblivious to their actions.

"Cooking cup noodles." responded Mana.

'And frying an egg." said Luna. "This house ain't bad, but it'll be complicated once I continue my college studies."

"Um... Who are they?" both Takemichi and Chifuyu asked simultaneously.

"Guys, they are-"

"-the new guests of this house." interrupted Mana, smiling while pouring hot water into her cup noodle.

"But what do we call you?" asked Chifuyu.

"You can call me Mana, that girl's my sister Luna." she introduced herself, pointing to her sister who was putting the egg on a separate plate.

"Mana-san and Luna-san? That sounds like nice names." commented Chifuyu.

"Hm..."

"What's wrong, Takemichi? Something's bothering you?"

"I feel like I have seen them before." said Takemichi, oblivious to the fact that he encountered them at Mitsuya's funeral. Honestly, bringing up that depressing sight will damper the joyful mood, so it was a relief regardless.

Until the sound of an opening portal can be heard from the kitchen, prompting the others to react with shock to the sudden sound.

"What is that noise?" asked Takemichi.

"... That must be Mason." Allon muttered at the realisation, before he quickly ran out of the kitchen. The two boys then follow his trail, while Luna noticed that her sister wanted to see the sight.