236-238 End

236. Vomit Blood Again

    There was no one in the monitoring room, and the shift changer found something abnormal and immediately reported to Su Zhenyu: "Master Su, it's not good, it's not good!"

Su Zhenyu, who was woken up, looked gloomy: "What's wrong? Take care of it. Make it clear." The ability user was in a hurry: "There is no one in the monitoring room, and Su Nan and his three teams don't know where they went!"

"The monitor is turned off."

Where can Su Nan go, it is Su Zhenyu didn't care if he died. The last sentence of the power user made him furious: "Then what are you waiting for? Bring the first team, and the second team will follow me!"

Most of his hard work was in the laboratory. , If there is another incident in the laboratory, he has the heart to die.

When Su Zhenyu thought of the laboratory that was being emptied continuously, his heart ached: "Did you send someone over to see what's going on?"

"I did, but I haven't come back yet!"

When Su Zhenyu saw that there was only a mess of experiments left When I was in the room, it was dark in front of me! His heart had been suppressed for a long time, and he spit out a mouthful of sweetness: "What the hell is he, who did it??"

After saying this, he passed out!

Can he not vomit blood or faint? Not a single portable instrument was left!

There is not a single nucleus in his brain!

All the research materials were gone, and not even a scrap of paper was left for him at the scene!

Fortunately, the researcher is on vacation! Otherwise, the researcher will be gone!

No instruments, no materials, no research materials, everything has to be done from scratch...

It takes years of accumulation to start from scratch. Who did it? He was going to kill him...

The first and second teams hurriedly checked the laboratory and found nothing, so they had to come back to the doctor with the unconscious Su Zhenyu.

Dozens of power users were also speechless. In the past few months, due to the incident in the laboratory, Su Shao has vomited blood twice and fainted twice: "Master, what's wrong?"

"He vomited blood again—"

" Who do you think is so bold and dare to steal our young master's things?"

Su Zhenyu also wanted to know this question, he woke up from a coma and vaguely heard the voices of his teammates, who was it? Who is so patient?

Su Zhenyu thought about it for a long time, and once again ruled out all the people he could think of. He thought it was a robbery, and the first thing he suspected was Su Nan, but Su Nan has no space ability!

Gao Rui, Gao Rui is already dead!

Gao Meimei's brainless woman doesn't have that many brains at all, just mentioning Longjing's name can coax her into obedience!

The names flashed through Su Zhenyu's head one by one. He thought about Chen Yue's name and then ruled it out.

But what Su Nan often said made him very concerned. He said that Yunqi City belonged to Chen Yue. If Yunqi City were taken away, Chen Yue would not be able to become the number one in the world.

Chen Yue? Could it be Chen Yue?

Xueba, very business savvy, and have the ambition to become the number one in the world?

Su Zhenyu recalled everything about Chen Yue.

"Is there any news about the people staring at Yunqi Squad?" Su Zhenyu thought about it, and finally made a decision. He hoarsely said, "Give me the movements of everyone in their team! Find out their abilities and abilities. Level!"

A member of the second team said outside the door: "Master, the abilities of the members of Yunqi Squad are above level 7, and the captain is estimated to be level 9. They haven't moved!"

"It's boring for us to stare..."

"Keep an eye on them, they will tell me if they have any moves," Su Zhenyu raised his arm and pressed it on his forehead, Yunqi Squad, Yunqicheng, why didn't he think of the connection before?

Number one in the world? Could it be that Chen Yue's ability has surpassed his own?

The whole team is above level 7, how much is this above?

At this time, Yunqi's team was not as nervous as Su Zhenyu at all. To celebrate Lin Sha's return alive, they were eating hot pot.

Lingjiang didn't eat, and there was a bowl of various brain nuclei in the bowl in front of him: "Captain, someone is watching us outside, how are you going to leave in a while?"

"Ai Ding Ding, we want to leave, he can still stop Live?" Chen Yue said proudly, Ling Jiang said that her space was like a small town, and it would be no problem to admit team members in.

Long Jing shook his head amusingly: "You were the one who was nervous before, but now you are the one who doesn't care!"

"Am I being timid, can't I?" Chen Yue said, "Now that we have Brother Tao here, I'm not afraid!"

Ling Jiang pulled up his facial muscles and smiled: "Those guys staring at us are not as strong as you! Don't be afraid!"

"Okay!" Chen Yue looked at Ling Jiang who put his brain nucleus in his mouth. For the sake of Uncle Long and Ling Jiang, she will definitely develop an antidote.

Lingjiang turned into a zombie, which also has her relationship in it, if she did not agree with him to leave the team at that time.

Too bad it's too late to say anything.

Only the antidote is discovered early.

For Ling Jiang, Chen Yue felt guilty.

Sun Lan held out a bunch of brain nuclei and handed it to Ling Jiang: "Brother Tao, will you upgrade to level 12 if you eat it?"

Taking the brain nuclei, Ling Jiang grinned: "I will, you won't!" Zombie Different from the way of leveling up, zombies can level up as long as they accumulate enough energy, and they can only upgrade by devouring brain cores with a higher level than their own.

The doctor examined Su Zhenyu's body, and he gently advised: "Master, don't be too tired, and don't get angry easily, it's not good for your health."

Su Zhenyu vomited blood twice in a row and fainted was treated here.

"There is no way, there are too many things to do," Su Zhenyu thought of Chen Yue, he had never aroused his vigilance and precaution, but Su Nan was very wary of her. Now Su Nan is unknown, and the three teams have disappeared. He disappeared without a trace, he wanted to ask Su Nan to find out, but he couldn't find anyone, he sent someone to find Su Nan, and learned that he brought people into the science and technology park and never came out again: "Where is this Su Nan going? Already?"

Several cameras were set up near the Science and Technology Park to supervise Chen Yue and Yunqi's team day and night, how could these small actions be concealed from Lingjiang and Chen Yue?

Long Jing asked: "Yueyue, why do I feel like we are prisoners?"

"In fact, we are prisoners for the time being," Chen Yue said: "Take a good rest, the tossing with someone the other day has not recovered!"

Ling Jiang Behind the two of them, he said, "I don't need to rest!"

"Leave it up to me!"

Chen Yue turned around and said to Ling Jiang with a smile, "Brother Tao, in fact, I still want to wait. I just want to see if Su Zhenyu still has a laboratory that we haven't discovered yet!"

"By the way, wait for the zombies and mutant animals and plants that have gathered to be led away."

"Keep them in my villa!"

Hearing this, Long Jing couldn't help it. Laughed: "So you have this idea!" There are zombies and mutant animals and plants as the protection of Yunqishan, Chen Yue wants to use zombies and mutant animals and plants for this function.

"Okay!" Lingjiang agreed without hesitation!

Long Jing raised his hand and put it on Lingjiang's shoulder: "Brother Tao! You can be used to her, she is so used to being lawless by you! She almost walked sideways."

Lingjiang laughed out loud, he All I can do is get used to her.