176-180

176. Other Kind of Insects

 Just when Chen Yue was slandering, the van fell into darkness, the body shook violently, and the sound of bang bang bang kept coming.

In that darkness, something was smashing the car body heavily.

"I-K!" Duan Junshan turned on the headlights. Not only did the lights not work, but they were completely scrapped after two bangs: "What's going on outside?"

"According to my guess," Chen Yue looked at the car body The pit that gradually appeared, said speechlessly: "It may be a mosquito—"

"It may also be a bee..."

Chi!

A hole was ripped open in the body, and a black spike flashed past.

"Leave him alone," Sun Lan made out a ball of dirt and sealed the hole: "We can't just wait to be eaten, right?"

"Sister Yue? Boss?"

In the car, everyone's abilities couldn't be displayed. very passive.

Chen Yue pointed to Sun Lan: "Dynamic, only your powers can be used here!" Her dark lightning can be used, but that is equivalent to exposing everyone to the outside world.

"Me?" Sun Lan pointed at the tip of his nose, confused: "Boss, you can explain clearly!"

"I understand what the boss means," Hu Xing hurriedly reminded her: "The car is a metal casing, hurry up, and then Not happy, everyone is going to turn into a bug meal."

Hu Xingyi reminded him. Sun Lan suddenly realized, "I'm coming!" As she spoke, she stretched out her hand to hold the car body.

At this time, the thumping sound became more and more intensive, more and more black spikes pierced the car body, and many bugs slammed into the window glass. .

Outside is a group of black mosquitoes, all of them the size of pigeons, with black sharp beaks like black thorns, more than ten centimeters long, shining with a dark luster.

"Captain, can this be eaten?" Sun Lan put his hand on the car body and asked Chen Yue.

"Hurry up with the electricity," Chen Yue silently raised her forehead, but she didn't forget to tease Sun Lan: "Don't overdo the electricity, save two for our chef to fry for you."

Meng Fei, who was named, blinked: " Ladies and gentlemen, our car is about to fall apart. Can we stop talking?"

"Lao Shang, you must be in a hurry!" Sun Lan shouted: "Bah!"

Almost everyone's expressions became strange, Long Jing He raised his fist to his lips and smiled softly: "Okay, okay, be serious!"

Sun Lan released the maximum current and shoved the brain nucleus into his mouth with one hand, while saying, "I'm serious! Really—"

No one paid attention She was still committing the second crime at this time, and everyone wanted to strangle her to death.

Outside the van, crackling lightning flashed!

The jet-black mutant mosquitoes fell from charred black.

After a while, corpses were piled up outside the car.

A group of mosquitoes were electrocuted to death, and another wave rushed up one after another, and continued to be electrocuted and descended in black smoke. Sun Lan kept stuffing the brain nucleus into her mouth. Her mouth was full, and she said vaguely, "Brothers and sisters, how many mosquitoes are there?"

"Ask the mosquitoes," Chen Yue looked. There were a lot of mosquito swarms sparse outside the car window, and she bent over to open the door and rush out.

With Sun Lan, the electronic mosquito killer is fast, but it consumes brain cores endlessly, which makes her distressed.

Chen Yue rushed out, and Long Jing immediately followed behind: "Yueyue, don't be reckless!" He held a golden short sword in each hand and swung it up and down.

"I never do reckless things," Chen Yue ran over the electrocuted mosquito corpse while releasing the space blade. The mosquito corpse was turned into ashes when she stepped on it. Under this step, she was greatly disappointed: they had no brains. nuclear or something.

Seeing Chen Yue's actions, Long Jing suddenly realized, a smile hung on the corner of his mouth, his family's little wife, who was crazy about money, was reckless, but came for treasure.

"I'm coming too!" Duan Junshan shouted loudly, being stuffed in the car for a long time, useless for a long time. Instead, he asked a girl Sun Lan to protect them, and he was very aggrieved.

Duan Junshan screamed as if to vent, throwing fireballs one by one. Meng Fei and Hu Xing did not show weakness. One lost the wind blade and the other lost the wooden thorn. Zhuge Hui protected Chen Ju and quickly cleaned up the giant mosquitoes outside.

Sun Lan stretched out her tongue, lay on the seat, gasping for breath: "It's not fair, why does this cute girl like me have this exhausting generator ability?"

"Captain, do you think about it? Let's change someone to develop thunder and lightning abilities!"

Chen Yue ignored Sun Lan's wailing. In the past, she asked everyone to try it. Wood-type, earth-type abilities are easy to activate, and rare abilities are difficult to activate. Except for her own success with a dark thunderbolt, everyone no longer wants to eat brain nuclei as her experiments.

Someone's shouting didn't get Chen Yue's response, but it caused others to respond: "Bah, don't even think about it!"

"In this life, in the next life, you will be a generator!"

"Yes!"

"Ow!" What the hell did she do? In normal times, Chen Yue uses her as an electric water heater. During cooking time, she is a rice cooker, otherwise she is an air conditioner, fan, oven, refrigerator...

Chen Yue glanced at the appalling van and looked up ahead. : "Get in the car, let's keep going!" It seems that something out of her control is starting to change, and she must speed up!

The tattered van hits the road again.

The body creaked non-stop, but no one complained. "Di..." There was a deliberately elongated whistle from the back of the van, and two cars full of people raised a cloud of smoke beside the van, and someone screamed: "Did you drive that broken car to feed the zombies in Tongzhou?"

Follow us and eat ashes!" The two cars roared away, leaving behind a taunting sound.

Duan Junshan shook his fist angrily, and Chen Yue shook his head slightly at him: "It's not like I don't have a better car. It's boring to argue with them, we just need to keep quiet and make a fortune!"

Tongzhou, if she is lucky, she can meet the past few players.

"I'm not gambling," Duan Junshan muttered angrily: "Sister Yue, my hands are itchy!"

"There are not many zombies in Tongzhou, and you have the opportunity to take action," Meng Fei quickly patted Duan Junshan on the shoulder: "In a while, collect more brain cores and more materials!"

"Before entering Tongzhou, we encountered two large groups of bugs. I guess we will not be boring in Tongzhou," Chen Yue said playfully: "Brain cores, materials It's indispensable." There are several logistics parks in Tongzhou, but I don't know if anyone has visited them now, but she does know that the logistics warehouses in Yunqi City will still exist long after the end of the world, but at that time, many things were no longer edible. .

"Why is it a grasshopper and a big mosquito?" Meng Fei said: "They all suck blood, will there be any vampire bats?"

"There are no vampire bats in our country, but it's hard to say in the end times. Now," Chen Yue thought for a while and said, "There must be blood-sucking leeches, and we will definitely meet them."

Long Jing looked at Chen Yue hesitantly, wondering why she was so sure, and suddenly his heart moved. , I thought of the book Chen Yue had read: "There are many swamps, biogas pools, and river swamps near Tongzhou. As long as we don't go to these places, there will be no leeches."